Reviews for The Notion of Family
mamita chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Hello, I loved your fic , mostly because I love Ronnie , is so cute , so innocent and passionate sometimes , but I do not like as it is sometimes , I love him dominate , as does Potter here , although about that of his boss, and not stop .. Ron , I think the height and has nothing else to do at times , I love how you all households joined together even teachers , hehe , and finally Ron is the getting attention , and not always Harry , I do not see the couple Hermione with Ron , sucks if the only thing they do is fight, I only see Ron as a person , I love the WeasleycestxRon (less Ginny ) , let all together, orgy , lol , I love with all but especially with CharliexRon , FredxRonxGeorge and BillxRon , or one of the twins with Ronnie , I love it, too PercyxRon , but is not the same , the Fleur couples with Bill I do not like , especially as Fleur , the pair HarryxRon I also like , I hope you do more of Ron fics , so still thanks and kisses.
HaveYouEverHeardDeath chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
-Celebrates-

No mpreg! I HATE that, no idea why.

Loved the way you used the names from the book. Your portrayal of Ron&Harry was also very realistic.

... But then, anythings good if it has a bit 'o Smut. ;)

Thanks! I want more by the way!

The Grim Reaper. X
Ttys it'd ku chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
That was so lovely! I'm glad they got all their children!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Lovely fic, liked the characterizations of Harry and Ron, very natural

:D
kasssumi chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Great idea with using the childrens' name from the book.
Aeromance chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Well, er, you see... it said nineteen years later, you said Harry was thirty five, and that means the last chapter would have had to take place when Harry was sixteen. Maybe you meant forty five? That would make sense. *nodnod*

I was a little sad by the notion of mostly non-magical kids. But I suppose Ron was right - magic isn't what a family is about.

Lookit you! Teaching valuable life lessons, 'n shit.

Of course, Harry and Ron would keep banging until old age. XD

Great story, m' dear.
Aeromance chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Hm...

Ron's being all grow'd up! 3

I wonder how young wizards are identified. They're should be a pre-Hogwarts or something if they find 'em young, you know?
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
No mpreg!

*peeks* No mpreg, right?

Adoption! Thank Godric, I'm safe!

Orgasm denial, that's a fetish, I'm pretty sure. A hot one, too.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised it Ron got revenge. XD

Harry was a bit of a bastard with that one.
NakedKing chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
AW GREATEST STORY MAN!
Sazmuffin chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Definitely love this. Well done. :D I love ficions like this - plotline, build up, beginning middle end blablabla. Especially when it's laced with smut :D
Hitome-Chan chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
It was lemony sweet, I really enjoyed it. :D
Ci Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Fantastic fic!

I was looking formpreg!Ron and found your fic, and I'm so happy for this. Your Ron is just great.

Hope you write more soon.
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Omfg.. :O .. One word: HOT!

That was so freakin sexy omg XD that was so unbelievably hot :O SERIOUSLY HOT JOB!XD
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Hullo!

OMG!OMGOMGOMGOMG! I have company over and I'm crying! Thanks for that! This was such a cute story! I...arrgh! I can't ever tell you how much I loved it! I have NEVER read a better Harry/Ron fic! Thank you so much for that! You're the BEST! It was just so good! And on top of crying, I have this big stupid silly grin on my face! I...uh! I love it. Really and truly!
bubbles-flash chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
That was cute. You had a great ending. I do wonder though what it would be like to have two magical parents and be non-magical.