Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/3
*giggled and grinning brightly*

It's Epic how they still remember that ! xD

"Wish I could marry my brother…"

laughable choice of words !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
That was so cute! I love how you brought it back to the present day at the end.

Also, I think by "Mishergan" you mean "Michigan." :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Aha! I loved it! They should put that in an episode!
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
xD Oh my god, this is hilarious. I would've loved to see Dean and/or Sam tell John about it and see his reaction, though... or better yet see John's reaction to Sam's teacher calling. xD Brilliant.
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
THIS IS ADORABLE OMG
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wish Icould marry my brother…" Paul grumbled, defeated. LOL
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
AWE! Funny and oh so cute!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was very funny.

It would have been amusing if they ran into the teacher again... and she remembered. Super-embarrassing for Sam.
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Cute
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
What a beautiful story! I thought you did a great job of showing Sam and Dean at those ages (6 and 10). The little touches that made this story work for me were things like Sam interrupting to say there's a lady president in England - even at 6, Sam was absorbing facts like a sponge; Sam's wearing the bag the wrong way to be just like Dean and Dean wondering why he was doing it; Dean giving him an ice lolly but then worrying about whether he should get him a cap because six-year-olds can get heat stroke; and even John's clueless remark about marriage.

Of course Dean could never say no to a sad Sam. But the best part was the ending, where Dean is holding it over him.

Thanks for a great story!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
XD

Great story !

Zyanya chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ha ha pretty awesome...I really laughed a lot, I think that Dean would never stop buging him ha ha thank you!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow. That was really funny! I had never thought of a six year old possibly misunderstanding that... That was really funny, great job! :)
fanfictionaddic chapter 1 . 12/3/2009