Reviews for Complicated Relationships
LBanime chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
** ( speechless)...sorry I like to much to review propaply right now '
ms. kari yagami chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Well, while I like koukari (not as much as yakari and kouyako but still) this looks to be a good fanfic. Are the digimon going to come in at some point. Unfortunately I'm more taiora than michi but I'll skim through those parts.
Vigatus chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Cool story i am looking forward to the next chapter.
XoreandoX chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Wow, who would've guessed that it would be Tai's nephew who would be going through the same lesson that Tai did when he was a kid (Taking Hikari out to play when she was sick, just because he wanted to go). Enjoyed the update, hope to see more whenever you can put them up.
Zio Uchiha chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
You know it's a good story when I flew through the whole thing as fast as I could! Really good job! Sooo much drama for the gang. I find that sort of hard to believe but it is actually a good idea! It really tests the limit of their friendship.

I love how protective Tai was of Kari especially with T.K. Also, I have to say so far Mimi has been my favorite character in the story! She really has been an awesome mom to her son and you can start to see her do that for all the children especially during Tai and T.K.'s scuffle with Tetsou.

Anyways, great job! I really hope you update soon!
Zio Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Hey I just started reading this, and I really liked the first 2 chapters so far! I think you've done an excellent job of showing how caring Mimi is as a mother.
ARCtheElite chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Awesome! An update! Even though there wasn't much happening, I rather enjoyed it. Particularly, "Hikari's secret" puts a lot of interest and suspsnse into the chapter. Can't wait to find out what it is.
TogetherAgain chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Great story so far! I like the breaks with the change of characters! I'm excited to see whats next! Please update soon!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Dun Dun DUNAH!

hehe, I have been waiting for this and it does seem to be picking up. can't wait for the next installment!
Appealtoreason chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Holy crap. Good work
XoreandoX chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
New reader to this fic, but like the drama that occurred in this chapter. Though I am curious as to the bug that Hikaru has seen, given that Tentomon can be considered a very large bug, or it could be one of the more vicious Digimon, either way hope to see more when you can.
Sorrowxdarkness chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Please update soon, can't wait to see what happen next...
ARCtheElite chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I know I mentioned cliffhangers in at least one other review, but you never fail to write suspenseful cliffhangers. I also like the way you carry on the plot line from different angles within a chapter. (did I mention this before too?)

Looking back, I'm rather surprised that you managed to spin a plot leading from Hikari meeting Koushiro's son and having her life turned upside down.

I do want to caution you about spellchecking, however. More often than not, it's one of those words Word doesn't detect (like he instead of she, etc.), but given the complicated and jumping-around nature of your story (not to mention the number of half-OCs - the kids), I find that misspelled words can potentially add confusion to the story.

I can't wait for this cliffhanger to be resolved...and a new one to come out!
Lord Pata chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I knew it! I knew Takeru was Hikaru's son!

But why Hikari never told Takeru about it? He had right to know he had a son, what's Kari's problem to not tell Takeru about it? O.O
Lord Pata chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I knew it! Takeru is Hikaru's father, there was no way he could be asking about him with such urgency XD

But how is that Takeru doesn't knows he has a son with Kari? o.o