Reviews for New Race
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Awesome I thought it was great
csp4 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
You must have given Aro a brain transplant when you wrote him into this story:::))) He's acting like Mother Teresa:) LOL LOL It's nice to not have to deal with evil Aro!

Thanks for sharing!
csp4 chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
csp4 chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
csp4 chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
csp4 chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Tanya:) Michael is a putz:( Can't believe I'm saying this, but Tanya deserves better! Maybe Edward & Michael can get together:) Now they deserve each other since they're both dickheads:)
csp4 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Edward calls Bella a harlot cause she kissed another man? Well, I call him an asswipe:( What's with these vampire men? Both Edward & Michael suck rotten eggs:( If I was Bella, I'd knock them both hard! Rosalie says to "Fight for your man". It's about time Dickward starts acting worth fighting for:(
csp4 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
csp4 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Michael's going to be a problem unless when they play baseball the sound brings in a female vampire that he mates with::))
csp4 chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
csp4 chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
csp4 chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
"People are melting" Huh? Is this a crossover story with 'The Wizard of Oz'? LOL LOL

"How can it rain this long? Five hours had passed and it was still raining" That's nothing for Western Washington::))
csp4 chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
"Esme came over to be wipping her mouth off with a napkin. She was always so proper." The visual of Esme sucking the blood out an animals neck then daintily wiping her mouth with a napkin is funny::))

Well, that's interesting:( Kind of brings me back to early elementary school & nuclear attack drills:( Think I just aged myself:(
csp4 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
"Who knew Emmett could be so wise" Emmett's very wise when he needs to be:)
csp4 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
"Keeping me safe!" "By leaving me in the same woods you said it wasn't safe for me to be in" Wow, Bella makes a great point!