Reviews for Aftermath
Galaxy451 chapter 1 . 4/27
Great story. It dealt really well with Buffy's regrets and the realisation that she'd been unfair to Spike. "Thank you" wouldn't have been what I would want to hear in reply to a declaration of love though. Maybe the demon in Spike giving her a taste of her own medicine?
My favourite part was the conversation between Willow and Buffy where Wiilow confessed that nothing would stop her seeing Tara if she had a second chance. It was a lovely moment of friendship.
ColdCrew chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I'm slightly depressed that no one made mention of them having sex on Angel's desk. Because you know he'll make a big deal about it.

But otherwise this was so perfect. I love this so much.
clara.jean.775 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story and I loved the ending )
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great fic. This would have been alot better than what actually happened.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
loved it!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Very nice job. )
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
OMG, this fic owns my soul SO HARD. The characterization is spot on and even the funny Angel moment was so true to how he was written in the last season of 'Angel'. I love everything about this. Going on my favs list, stat!
sanityfair1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great story! I don't think I'd read that one. My first chapter just posted at BSV and I received my first review. Yay! You should post this one over there.
Troub95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. You did a good job in keeping the banter between Fred & Spike going as well as his reunion with Buffy. I laughed out loud at Andrew jumping the gun - so Andrew!

Gonna check out your other stuff!
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
BIG GRIN! :) Is there more in the works? *greedy smile* Running off now to check out your other works!
effulgent.fred chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That has to be my favorite story I've ever read on Fanfiction! I love how you incorporated the Spike adn Fred friendship at the beginning and pretty much everything with Spike. It was amazing.
cordykitten chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm glad Fred talked to Spike about calling Buffy. And even more that Buffy went to see him.

Loved the story. And the way you wrote Buffy's and Spike's.
amyxaphania chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aww. I love AtS season five reunion fics, and this was a great one. Buffy's reaction was really well written, as was the interaction between her and Spike. Good job!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really loved this! Thanks for doing justice to their relationship-a hard thing to do as it's always been complicated between the two of them. I also liked the bit at the end with Whistler and the PTB.

Brat Princess.)
fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Amazing story, i truly appreciated the fact that you kept everyone in character, especially Spike. You really got into their minds and i utterly loved how you worked teh thing with the immortal in. Brilliant move. I do hope you write more Buffy/Spike mushy stuff _