Reviews for Bonds of Magic
nikita chapter 10 . 5/28
I love this fic can you please update
Jazriel chapter 10 . 2/7
Wow. This is a fantastic, well thought out story. While I realize it is unlikely to ever be completed, seeing as it was last updated nearly 5 years ago, I will still keep a smidgeon of hope that I am wrong on that count. This is fairly unique amongst all the fanfiction I have read, and I have read a great deal of it. I would love to see where this story would go, especially as the current last chapter threw the world wide open.
currahee506 chapter 10 . 1/23
More please
Simianpower chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
The word "various": STOP USING IT SO MUCH! Every third paragraph you seem to slip it in. It's lazy writing.
drewbelhaven chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
would love to read more of this story
LuxEterna1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
nice story
too bad you havent updated it a long while
i would have loved to read more about this
goldenmage25 chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read recently. If only it were continued! In any case MAJOR KUDOS to the author!
Tigger-69 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I like the idea of the potter books but cannot say I am a fan, so I only started reading this because of other stories the author wrote. I am now a fan of potter fan stories. It maybe that at 43 I am to old for the books and therefore a more adult version appeals to me, or that it points out and then fills in a lot of the holes in the original. Either way this is a great story and I really enjoyed it. The opening and binding rituals are well written, but its the magically families and their interaction which contains the real insight. I hope you come back to this. A great story , and I would especially like to thank you for. Thank you.
starboy454 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I hope you update this some day
gaul1 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Great story, greatly enjoyed , bye
Anonn chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I would love to see this story finished. I was really well done in my opinion up until I realized that it was not done. If you have questions or a finished version that you are not posting here I would like to request that you email me the finished version at krystlinn yahoo com. Thank you for your time.
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
A really great story. I notice that you have not updated since 2011, I hope you pick up the story again, it really is excellent.
Mattmaster112 chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
i wish you kept this up, as it's a cool and unusual story
saint21 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Wow ... Please say you're updating soon
that1 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Updated: 02-20-11 - RATS!

No updates in more than a year!

Oh well ... could be it might get worked on again ... hope hope hope.