Reviews for In Care Of
mamahd chapter 15 . 3/9
OMG I was enjoying this story so much that I didn't even notice the chapter whizzing by and now I'm at then and I'm so sad! I need more. This was so beautiful and wonderfully written but my poor battered heart needs more Harry/Severus bonding.
JemDragons chapter 10 . 3/4
"Fruitlessly." Ha. Because he's a fruit bat.
raging fire storm chapter 1 . 3/2
liked it. but felt that it was too emotionally charged at some instances.
sarahnancy chapter 1 . 2/19
tottaly loved it it was such a sweet one
Tychonics chapter 16 . 2/7
This is... wow. T-this is really something. I-I really enjoyed it. Thank you f-for sharing it.
Calprnia chapter 15 . 1/27
The scene where Harry realises that Snape bit him was hilarious! lol
vampdreams chapter 15 . 1/19
Wonderfully written
Absolutely great work!
Believable characters and brilliant flow
Lola Krantz chapter 16 . 1/14
I just read this story again for the third time. It is one of my all time favorites. Fantastic story telling.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 15 . 1/12
You just had to pick the most adorable of all the bats! The entire story, I couldn't help but 'aww' anytime Snape was described. I SHOULD NOT BE AWW-ING OVER SNAPE ahahahhaha!

My favourite part of the story, and a great credit to you, is that Snape stayed in character in the end. Too many stories make Snape melt into a mushy pile of black robes and affection that just feels so un-Snape-like, but here Snape was still sharp, derisive, and short-tempered despite his new memories. People don't change overnight or over a few weeks. Well done.
this was so good. it said everything that needed to be said without being extraneous, and the ending really did it for me. it said so much in so little and i just jshsjsjs this was GREAT
Becca771 chapter 13 . 1/7
This story is so beautiful and so well-written that I find myself feeling emotions which the characters feel and that I am apart of the story. Never give up writing- you are so gifted.
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
This story was cute! I wish there was more of what happened after with Harry and Snape. I would totally keep reading. Great job with this! :)

Katiewalters chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
Wonderful story!
Elafi Milo chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
A glimpse into Petunia's experience. Wonderful! And very realistic - she lives with an abuser, and she's no doubt frightened by his violence, both potential and expressed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Words cannot express how much I love this story. Every time -and I do mean EVERYTIME- I find this story, some force compels me to read it. This must be the twentieth time I'm reading it, and to say that won't even be the slightest bit of an exaggeration.

I love everything about it, from the unique plot, and the the excellent writing, to the emotionally charged, heart-wrenching scenes. Everyone is in character, and written believably, and the hurt/comfort kept me kept me stuck in the same spot until I was completely done.

I'd write more about what I liked about it, but then I'd just be here forever :p Great job!
1,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »