Reviews for In Care Of
Fresca chapter 1 . 3/1
Thank you for your story, it's touch me very much!
LilinAnade chapter 15 . 1/16
I love this story. Different perspective from other fanfiction, but I always love to think that Dumbledore always love Harry like his own son? Grandson?

And Snape is lovely too. It's absolutely didn't look force on him. Still the same Snape that doesn't like Harry, but appreciative on him at his different side too.

Thanks for sharing this story!
moneywant chapter 16 . 12/20/2023
I love you。
KaranaKilai chapter 16 . 11/29/2023
THAT'S IT?! that's all we get?! I want more!
libaka chapter 16 . 9/17/2023
Loved this so much! Truly well written
OutriderIvyHill22 chapter 16 . 8/31/2023
Nice story. I enjoyed reading this. It would read as unfinished, except I see it as more of an open-ending, letting the reader determine how it should play out from there.
Phoenix6975 chapter 12 . 8/12/2023
at this point I find severus as bad as dubledore. why not send harry to the hospital Wing and then summon dubledore there. give the boy medical treatment first, by the gods...
Fan girl 39 chapter 13 . 7/29/2023
You envy dumbledore more. You want Harry to hug you like that. Don’t worry I’m sure he will. When he’s ready.
Fan girl 39 chapter 11 . 7/29/2023
He’s…he shut down. Completely. His system shut down. He’s suffered a great shock and will most likely be in shock for a while.
Fan girl 39 chapter 9 . 7/29/2023
Oh no! What’s going to happen to him?
Fan girl 39 chapter 8 . 7/29/2023
Snape please transform! He needs a loving caring adult at this point!
Fan girl 39 chapter 1 . 7/29/2023
Well well well. A bat isn’t a bad pet. I kinda want one but…
Nymphadora Tonks chapter 16 . 7/24/2023
Awwww that was really sweet. Honestly this is one of my favs it was a really cute fanfic, I loved it. Now I’m quite certain my pet budgie is Luna Lovegood as an animagus.
FliscentFiretail chapter 16 . 7/22/2023
this is one of the best stories I have ever read. it's one of my favorite rereads years beyond my first read through. it's poignant, exceptionally well done and the pacing is perfect. the characterizations, explanations and the way the story unfurls leads you through a gently winding pathway of thought that is neither obtrusive nor overbearing as it weaves a tale of hardship, vulnerability and love.
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 7/13/2023
oh, my! Finally, the final piece of the real home life of the "Golden boy"!
Very interesting idea!