Reviews for In Care Of
NairaMisaki1234 chapter 15 . 16h
Awwww... So sweet of Snape! Finally he realized that Harry is more of Lily than James! And I laughed so hard in the line Harrry Said - "You bit me!"
It's just so cute! I've always hoped that after Sirius died, Snape would be a father figure for Harry, but nooooooo!
Anyways, thank you for this really amazing story! You're a great writer!
Thanks!
queenfirst chapter 16 . 7/19
such a weird note to end on
Fantastic story!
Zoha Ven chapter 15 . 7/11
I honestly cannot count how many times I have read this story! I think this is the . . . What? 16th time?
It really never gets old! I could read this forever, amd I would still never get bored. I still feel that weird feeling in my stomach everytime I read it, and I STILL CRY!
It really is sweet and awesome.
Lizu chapter 16 . 7/10
RCGIRL chapter 2 . 7/7
Beautifully written. I love how you have Snape thinking the worst of Harryoh how soon that will change.
RCGIRL chapter 1 . 7/7
Wowthis is a really interesting start to the story. I can't wait to move on to the next chapter. I feel like you have written the Dursley's perfectly. This line "the bat wouldn't despise him just for being Harry" is quite sad if the bat turns out to be who I think it is.
Asj Johnson chapter 16 . 7/2
This was a really nice fic.
And... I never knew fruit bats were that cute. ...or big. ...or had good eyesight.
Holy gods this is amazing. It should be a book
Alex chapter 15 . 6/24
That last paragraph was so touching.
Sepulvedlore chapter 16 . 6/23
Awww it was so good *pouts* i whish it had been longer. I loved it
IronWolfe chapter 16 . 6/19
The feels, the feels! This is a very touching story. I actually found tears coming to my eyes. Thanks for writing.
Convenient Alias chapter 16 . 6/10
This is a great story. I love how while the story focuses on Snape learning about Harry, we also get so much character development for Snape as well. And you get the sense that sooner or later the two will learn to get along and understand each other.
rippleeffect08 chapter 16 . 6/7
I'm crying rivers of tears here. Extremely well-written story. Kudos to you!
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »