Reviews for In Care Of
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 16 . 3/14
Please, PLEASE write a sequel! Your writing style is AMAZING, and I absolutely fell in LOVE with your version of the characters! This is by **FAR** one of the best Severitus stories I've ever read (and I read many, as well as write my own - because I'm obsessed, lol.) I adore this story so very much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece! And PLEASE write a sequel! _-
masenka1 chapter 15 . 3/14
I really enjoyed your story! Wonderfully written...made me wish for a sequel!
This was so amazingly well written, i would add it to my favorites if I had an account here. I stayed up so far past my bedtime, its not even funny, all because i was so involved in what i was reading it all flew by and i couldn't bear a cliffhanger. That being said, how dare you, you monster! I had to break out the tissues! And i so rarely have to do that! Thank you for your work, and hopefully when i check out more of what you have done, it won't be started so late in the evening! -
Just wow... this book is amazing! Its taken me on a rollercoaster ride which has had me crying for nearly the whole book while also managing to make me laugh even as the tears are still flowing! I couldn't stop reading this book even through to the early hours of the morning, it's 3:22 am and I didn't even notice! This book is that good and you are that awesome of a writer! I think this is my fav hp book that I have read, and that's a lot of books! I think it may even top the originals!
Demiser of D chapter 16 . 3/11
Really great story. Had me tearing up for a great deal of it.

Sad it ended here, though. It feels like it could have gone on for a great deal longer. Some scenes of Severus dealing with Harry in class, for example; how to balance his newfound knowledge of him while maintaining his cover for both sides?

Alas. Still, great story.
Eleana Demera chapter 8 . 3/8
I loved this especially the ending. I know its completed but I do wish there were more to this story. It has so much promise. I hope at some point in time you might choose to add more.
Books85 chapter 15 . 3/7
Harry names the injured bat bétter than he knew . Hè named it after a slave, who like Harry, became á warrior. But foŕ Snape it was a true name as he was living a ĺife between two masters; one enslaved him to seek destruction while the other first ensaved him with the hopè of redemption and later by love.

An excellent take that reminds me that fanfiction does not need to retell the same story but can look at it from a different point of view . Thank you.
Amalthia chapter 15 . 3/6
I couldn't stop reading your story once I started. I loved your writing style, the character voices, and parts of the story made me cry. Well done! Thanks for sharing.
Darrk Rabbit chapter 16 . 3/4
I loved this :')
Thank you for writing it!
mjsluvs2read chapter 15 . 3/3
this was absolutely beautiful
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 16 . 2/26
Nice! I love it and wish there was more!
shadosakushi chapter 16 . 2/23
Amazing fanfiction. Do u have any plans for a sequel. Please do continue
Emrysa chapter 15 . 2/22
Loved it but i missed an epilogue
WeasleyWitchesForever chapter 16 . 2/13
Loved it. Have no words. I'm crying right now.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 15 . 2/9