Reviews for In Care Of
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 4/12
I can so picture the look on snapes face when harry mentioned him biting him and cleaning up after him. I was laughing so hard at that mental image. _ XP
I love this story, Great job with it!
Pebblepaw chapter 16 . 4/4
So...that's it... The story is done...
charmeine chapter 16 . 3/31
It's so beautiful. I love it.
CharmedArtist chapter 14 . 3/29
I cried at the end there. Again. This isn't the first time I've read this, and it gets me every time...
Rosaleen chapter 16 . 3/19
I can't believe I haven't read this before..it is wonderful. You manage angst and sadness with humour at just the right times. I love the way you have portrayed all my favourite characters too. Hats off to you for a very original and moving story.
liz.barden chapter 16 . 3/7
A really good story, well done!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 16 . 3/5
aw awesome!
watermelon-shotput chapter 16 . 2/26
I would like to thank you for how true to the original characters you have written this. In my experience, sadness and grief are heavy burdens to bear. In this case, you have shown a true understanding of humanity and employed a incredibly effective manner of showing it. It was an amazing story to read and I hope to relive it again and again. Thank you.
girlwonder113 chapter 14 . 2/9
Oh my gosh I'm crying, real tears are in my eye Snape and Dumbledore and Harry -oh poor Harry just... Wow. I'm not making much sense but great story seriously.
gawwd chapter 16 . 2/7
F*cking amazing. No questions asked.
I really loved your fanficton !
SphinxScribe chapter 16 . 2/2
First of all, I would like to point out that I never review lightly. In fact, I'm usually one of those annoying people who are so picky about fanfics that if there are any grammatical errors or if the characters are even slightly OOC, I abandon it. I just can't deal with stories like that (which is why I never, ever do coffee-shop AUs *shudder*). And when I do truly, truly like a fanfic, it's usually just a press to the favorite button.

...But this story blew me away. Firstly, the characters are strikingly true to their original forms, so much so that although the scenario was obviously non-canon, I could see it playing in my head as if it had truly transpired in J.K. Rowling's universe. The characters' flow of logic made sense, their behavior was consistent with their personalities, and there were no plot-holes (another round of applause there). Secondly, in addition to your grammar being faultless, the complexity and variation of your sentences and the pure emotion that was present within the narration made it appeal to the heart. I felt like I could empathize with both Snape and Harry (and Dumbledore). There are few, few fanfics that I have ever become emotionally invested in. Congratulations; yours has succeeded.

I notice that you have not updated the sequel recently, and while I understand that real life can be rough, I nevertheless still hope that you will find the time and inspiration to continue the series. You are a fantastic writer; I don't know if you plan to pursue a career in writing, but you certainly have the talent. If it's a passion for you, don't stop writing. Your works are a pleasure to read.

Best wishes and an apology for the sappiness of this review,
SphinxScribe
paskinmath chapter 16 . 1/30
Ahhhh! That's so sweet!
Speechless chapter 16 . 1/27
Holy shit.

As writers, we all want our viewers to take something from an ending- whether it be humor, a lasting sense on the heart, a wrenching of the emotions, or a speechlessness to the mind. You've accomplished all of them.

Amazingly done.