Reviews for In Care Of
Light on the Horizon chapter 16 . 13h
Really good story.
Hehe fruitlessly...Fruit bad...hehe
birdandthebell chapter 15 . 5/17
This was a well written story.
BlackRosedAlice chapter 1 . 5/17
Hey! What happened to tightrope? Couldn't find it! I was planning to reread it and this story again and I was a bit heartbroken to be unable to find it. Even if you don't complete it/leave it on permanent hiatus, please don't take it down! I still love to read it. What you maybe can do is to post a 'summary/synopsis' chapter at the end, that outlines roughly where you planned for the story to go and things. My imagination is happy enough to fill in the blanks. But it's a real shame you took it down. I know it's your story and I don't have a right to tell you what to do with it, but as a fan, I still hope to read it again!
RainCityWriter chapter 15 . 5/15
I enjoyed your story very much. You did an excellent job of Snape gradually changing.
Well written.
naruto kurama chapter 15 . 5/12
Awe so sweet and sad.. I love the story.
Princess Isabell chapter 15 . 4/30
I know that I reviewed just now,but I went through some of the reviews,and found out that you had written a sequel called TIGHTROPE. But I gather that now it is deleted. PLEASE...I BEG ON MY KNEES...I GROVEL BUT PLEASE POST IT...INCOMPLETE OR NOT,I HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE IN YOU TO BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE THE STORY CLOSEST TO MY HEART(Of course AFTER In Care Of)...PLEASE POST THE STORY AGAIN...
Princess Isabell chapter 16 . 4/30
Such a...I really have no words to express how this story is,but I want to tell you this:You are a SPECTACULAR writer... I'm Speechlesss...
carisa.bruderer chapter 16 . 4/26
Loved the story!
Adorable!
Celeste Belle chapter 16 . 4/23
A very interesting story.
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 13 . 4/19
Totally started crying with Harry in this chapter. Just...bawling. I could barely finish the chapter.

And I keep thinking that J.K. Rowling maybe should've done something like this.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 16 . 4/14
Excellent story! I wish it were longer and delved into the recovery and growing friendship between Snape and Harry, but we can't have everything we want. Lovely story and great character development.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 15 . 4/13
The ending was in the perfect place for the tone of the story. This was amazing!
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »