Reviews for In Care Of
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 13 . 4/19
Totally started crying with Harry in this chapter. Just...bawling. I could barely finish the chapter.

And I keep thinking that J.K. Rowling maybe should've done something like this.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 16 . 4/14
Excellent story! I wish it were longer and delved into the recovery and growing friendship between Snape and Harry, but we can't have everything we want. Lovely story and great character development.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 15 . 4/13
The ending was in the perfect place for the tone of the story. This was amazing!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 7 . 4/13
Your writing is brilliant! You have the characters so spot on! I feel like you describe them better than J.K. does! I'm so in love with this story so far!
andrewrodriguez6433 chapter 16 . 4/10
amazing story, it would be cool if you can make some sort of squeal, perhaps showing how things would be different. Even you don't, I love your story and your are a good writer.
choices2make chapter 16 . 4/7
This was a wonderful story. I don't want it to be over.
fluffykitty12 chapter 16 . 4/3
I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY!
HathinWebb chapter 16 . 4/3
Please update soon!
OneOfManyWriters chapter 15 . 4/1
As a few other reviewers, I wouldn't mind a bit more of this wonderful story!
You're a very good writer and reading this has certainly made a dull day a lot more interesting!
Breanna3593 chapter 15 . 3/31
Awe, it's over? I went to the 16th chapter, hoping for a fluffy epilogue, but oh well. This was a great story. I enjoyed the plot and characterization of your characters.
Thanks so much for writing!
Dazzle chapter 15 . 3/30
D'aww. Just lovely.
Sabie0521 chapter 15 . 3/26
Very nice story. :)
You're Amazing chapter 15 . 3/21
This is amazing, eloquent, and touching.

Thank you so much for sharing and updating, I truly feel like I understand these characters and their inner thoughts.

(Though I would've suggested writing Snape's POV as 'Severus' not 'Snape')
Anyways, I love it. Hope you keep writing!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 16 . 3/12
Child abuse aside the overall fic was sweet
SFninja39DragonStar chapter 15 . 3/5