Reviews for The Most Beautiful Part
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
I am full out sobbing because my heart really couldn't handle this.
Belldandy55555 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Tragic, yeah but a great beautiful story...
HardToLove chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
I cried. I actually, full out, sobbed. I read the ending twice because it was so beautiful and touching.
2lazy2login chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
I cried i never cry congrats on making me cry

Author: alwayslaughing1
macgruberrr chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
I nearly cried. This was beautiful.
cricketpoor chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
It has been a long time since I last read this but never the less it made me weep. I adore the fact that you didn't think up some unprobable way to save Draco that you let him have the sacrifice and the honor in death. No matter what I think of the original I have allways liked your fiction. There are a fe lose ends that bothered me, such as what about Blaises lungs but I find the stilistic choise of leaving it an unknown after the main characters die brilliant. Lucius deserves to find some peace I think personally, but here you give a superb alternative and it comes off as very real. Thank you again for the story.
AbbyGirl910 chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
I am crying soooo bad right now! I hate it if they find some kind of potion or spell to prevent the one being the horcurx die, biut right now really wish you would have been one of them... But still, I admire you to be able to write your story like this, not many are able to.
Simply.Scarfy chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Shit - I'm crying. And the other people in the room think I'm crazy. Loved every chapter, every word and I'm glad that it didn't have the typical fairy tale ending :)
Simply.Scarfy chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
It's annoying how little reviews this story has. Should be 180. Not 69 (now 70). :)
honeydewsyndrome chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
OMG...I freaken cried! This story really was amazing and different! and just omg I can't even explain how great it was1

Thank you...
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
my table became stained with a fresh batch of tears. this is the first ever story i read where one char dies and the other followed. but it was so touching and they were so in love... I applaude you for such a beautiful piece.
hydrochloric chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
Wow, this story was so beautiful. I'm literally in tears. Actually, it's really odd that I read the whole thing because usually if I can tell a story will be sad (and with this one it was obvious from the word "go") I don't finish it. I know that's silly and I probably miss out on a lot of excellent stuff that way, but usually I use stories as a bit of an escape from all that stuff. Anyway, the moment I realized this one was going to be tragic, my first impulse was to stop, but then, pretty much for the first time, I thought, 'I hope this ends sadly because that's the only way it would really be complete.' And now I'm crying, which is generally something I avoid, but I'm glad because it's so cathartic and really, the ending is a happy one. It's happy to think of a love that deep and two people sharing it. Sorry for my ramblings... My point is, this is a lovely piece of writing, and I really enjoyed it.
YukaKoyomi-san chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Omg! This is so tragedic. I almost cried. So heartbreaking yet so nice.
Down and Beaten chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
I'm not one to cry. I mean I think I've cried once maybe twice over something (Both were funerals). I'm the kind of person to just lock everything away or I strike out and get angry. I have to admit you story made me cry. Haha The ending was so sweet.
Gryffinhuffinpuffindorin chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
I liked it. Good job it was a fun read! even squeezed a few tears out at the end!