Reviews for Fearless
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was beautiful. In a way, this is your best story. It was perfectly in-character, tragic and heartbreaking. I feel like I need to go cry in a corner, but this was AMAZING.
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww...even that it's sad, it's lovely...now I need to read something nice and fluffy ;)
It's just awesome, as always :)

hervissa :)
nur aysan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wow so sad but amazing
NellieLovettAngelique chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is really good, well done. I normally hate it when Sweeney is sweet to Mrs Lovett but you somehow stayed in character with it and I found it so saddeningly beautiful.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wonderful-beautiful-I love it! I don't know whether to cry or be happy. Keep up the good work!
Nellie Potter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
In all honesty, this story sent chills down my spine. That happened because this story was so good. I can't really say anything more about it other than it was brilliant and I absolutely loved it!
Forensic Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Of all the things you've written and I have read, this is, by far, the best. Brought a tear to my eye. You captured the moment perfectly, well done
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow, I was listening to a really sad song while reading this and I had tears in my eyes at the end. It's a very good one-shot.
Summer chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very original! I loved the story, it was so sweet, but still realistic! Great job!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, this hasn't exactly cheered me up today, but that doesn't make it any less wonderful. It's simply beautiful. I loved the way you started it with describing Mrs. Lovett's childhood fears (I had to grin a bit at the fact that she was scared of the sea and then wanted to live by it in later life, but I'm strange like that xD) and then her more rational fears as a grown woman. From the beginning this had a very bittersweet tone, and this was only proven further from the point where Sweeney rescued her from the other men. I started tearing up at the time where Sweeney said that he had nothing left to live for, and I was fully gone by the time of the kiss. The fact that he knew it didn't really make up for everything she'd done for him but was all he could give anyway was very saddening to read. But, of course, it was a very Sweeney-ish thing, with him saying that Lucy was the only one for him. I love the way you incorporated the fact that if things had gone in a different direction, in another life perhaps, then they might indeed have been able to get by, but it hadn't been possible simply because of their circumstances and the likes.

I'm glad that Sweeney chose to stay with Nellie in her final moments though, I thought that really was beautiful. The part where he carried the weight of the irons for her and encouraged her to stare at people to preserve her dignity was beautiful too. And the part where he wiped dirt from her face was just perfect. I love how he cared for in the end and this was the thing that gave her courage to face the gallows fearlessly. You really did the characters justice here, and even though it's sad it's still risen to the top of my favourite fic of yours.

My favourite line from the whole thing: '"Just a few more moments Nell," he whispered, "and then we'll meet again."'; heartbreaking but gorgeous at the same time.

This really would have been a wonderful alternate ending to the movie/musical. If they were both to die, then no one should look further than this because this is the only ending with both of them dying that I can truly imagine.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was great! Loved it!
OHMYGOODNESS chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
YOU MADE ME CRY AT THE END XDXDXD
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh my goodness. Have you read The Stranger by Albert Camus? The prison and execution scenes reminded me so much of Meursault... If you haven't, you should definitely read it. It might inspire you to write more like this.

I always thought that Mrs. Lovett was one of the bravest characters in the movie, but I love how you focused first on her hidden fears before concluding with that magnificent, fearless finale. And the romance here was written perfectly; I hate it when writers have Mr. Todd "realize" that he had loved Nellie all her life, because to me that just isn't true. But he would eventually learnt to accept her, admire her, care for her, and finally love her, at least in the mysterious, unspoken way you depicted in this fic.

Even though it wasn't really the focus of your fic, I feel like I've just read a story of redemption. There are parallels, I think; the crime, the consequences, the suffering, and finally, the dignity. Thank you for bestowing Mrs. Lovett with the dignity she deserves.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
oh wow i really liked that fic. neva thought i would read one where they both die, but the death was sweet. if that makes any sence. i mena 2 die in eachother jts like romeo n juliet, i luved the idea 4 tis story n weather they go 2 hell or heaven they'll b happy coz they'll have each other.
Viuda Lovett chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Beautiful and sad. I want to smile and cry at the same time.