Reviews for Almost
StraightLife116 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
ooh boy! Thist was such a captivating tale. Dag that was good!
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw! That was so awesome!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Whoa this was deep awesome job!
Samantha.Nicolette chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow. That was actually stunning.

I loved howbyu finished it, his thoughts at the funeral,

it was great.

Keep up the good work:)
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Sad...but kind of sweet to picture Bobby as a kid...to he that he was once vunerable too.
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
You wouldn't believe it, but I ran through all of the Mercers at the beginning trying to figure out which one it was. You did a great job of concealing who the character was by writing generically, yet with enough detail that it could fit for any of them, and that's hard to do.

I loved the last little bit. It wouldn't surprise me if that was how Bobby was thinking in the movie.

Fabulous job.
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Beautiful.

I hope there are more gems like this one lurking on your computer.
4everdreaming chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh that was so sad! I love your writing! Keep it up!
sisterdear chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i love how bobby bases all his perceptions about his world and himself on whether he was six or not. i think everyone was like that when they were little. even when people get older they still do it. ("i'll be able to stop smoking next month" or "he can't understand that until he is sixteen" exctera)I also love how the transition from five to six happen when bobby's life changed completely so he could believe he changed only because he was six and not because his mother was dead.

this is a really realistic history for bobby. i've read some of your other one shots (and parts of the craig stories) and this is my favorite one shot you've done
AJ2951 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
WOW! ya know, everytime I think you can't write anything better than you did and everytime you proof me wrong...I seriously think you should write a book or something :)

The repetition in this is so great and makes it such a strong story. Its amazing how one little ficlet like this explains a whole persons life

Reading that first part of this story made me go 'aw I wish he could've stopped time and stayed 5 forever' but I'm glad he turned 6 and didnt end up the way his real mom did but he didnt deserve the childhood he had after that either. I feel bad that his father never came for him but it made him the man he is today and he was in control, and he knew exactly what he needed to do to make this right

I LOVE BOBBY MERCER SO F*CKING MUCH! LOL

Thank you for this! I don't think I can live with the Mercers anymore...and I blame you ;p