Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Lady Phenylina chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is absolutely gorgeous. Short! but gorgeous still! lol leaves it to the imagination . . .
Tina Marina chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Well, I admit my first thought was thank hevens the don't end up together, because the term "power couple" would strike fear into my heart from then on.

Ahem.

But, more on the point, it was sharply and elegantly written, with very few words instead of too many, something I highly respect. It takes skill to convey so muc hin so little. I enjoyed going on your odd and interesting journey. :)
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I think that even though this is a weird and freaky slash, I like it! It turned out great!

Awesome job!
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I don't even know why I read this? I was surfing your profile and my eyes were drawn to this story. I don't even like slash but somehow this obscure idea was strangely difficult to ignore. I know I would be able to get this out of my head now. I loved the short and to the point but slightly poetic lines and the idea was oddly plausible.

"They tore their eyes away and left, one to his instrument and memories, the other to opulence and scheming, but neither forgot that single, wrenching moment." - Love this, we know exactly who you mean and can imagine this so well. However unlikely it seems to me I can actually see it happening as I read!

Clever and interesting little one shot. It was certainly different. :D I honestly enjoyed it though.

~Damsel
Nytd chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Now, you already know that I do so love your drabbles and your musings about Davy Jones.

And, this was creatively written, as always.

Interesting contemplation of what captivates each man.

But I do have to say that the pairing give me the willies! :D

Good for you for being daring, though!

Cheers!