Reviews for Love Spell
Galaxy451 chapter 1 . 4/15
"...you and Spike got all smoochy and back seat car-y" - This line is so Willow! Brilliant!
I agree with the other reviewer that said this story needs a sequel. There's more than a spell going on here.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Loved it
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh come on! This totally needs a sequel!
mercy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Dr upesa, My husband never bought me anything if it wasn’t a holiday or birthday and even then never bought me anything good. I had been eyeing this three stone diamond & ruby necklace for sometime, never mentioned it to him but often thought about what it would be like to have him surprise me with something like that. I requested the receive a gift money spell and 3 days later my husband surprised me with the exact necklace I had been looking at. I had never even told him about that necklace. That same day he had given me the gift of taking me shopping for a new dress (to wear with the new necklace), a day at the spa and the most romantic dinner we have ever had! thanks to,
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I'm thinking this needs another chapter before I die. I really liked it. It was very cute and funny.
WileyDairyGnome chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was very well-done! You did a great job in capturing how the characters talk and act which I know is difficult sometimes in fanfics.

Next time though, I would suggest making it more clear when something is taking place in a different setting or at a different time. Maybe adding a few blank lines in between parts?

Otherwise good job, I enjoyed it. :)
Bralker Stalker chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved this fic. U should write more Spuffy fanfics (:
Mari chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was awesome, how do you get them all to sound like themselves? anyway, cool stuff.

I was confused each time you changed the setting though, couldn't you warn us when that happens?

"Red" is so cool btw.
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Not bad
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That's it? So they wont be getting together?

Great story!

SARAH
blue talith chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
zennjenn was gone and written a nice little story that I enjoyed reading! May the author continue to write well!
Charlie Aome chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Interesting idea. i liked it. i'm curious to see what would have happened after though. i enjoyed myself :) good job
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was damn fun. One shot show of whats to come in the future...They may not like it...but those two are meant to be together.
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was really well done! For once I found a decent story that kept to the characters and the beautiful witty banter between the characters! Truly well done and wonderful Spuffy!

Good job!
stargazer4L chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love it. You perfectly capture the way each character speaks and feels. Overall great fun. Extremely well written.