Reviews for You Try To Forget
2angelgoats chapter 1 . 6/8
This was very, very believable and the emotions were raw and real. Kudos to you.
kaat12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i really liked this, i think that if you can think of another chapter of two for this story that it could be good! i think this could be a really interesting story :)
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was amazing *.*

I love Naomi and Emily, but Effy 3 love her with anyone [except the funsponge]

Great writing, very emotional
Sophie 3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was amazing Zovid D keep it up!
darkroomwonders chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i loved this..

brilliantly written, truly amazing..

i see that this was updated a very long time ago.. but ill still try..maybe write a full fic?

please?
Corazie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Will there be any more like this? I love Effily :P
TomatoGomato chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was so beautiful!

I love Effily so much, you should try writing a full fic on them, it would be so awesome :P

Keep up the good work!
JamesDeanIsDead chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome story! Keep it going!

Honestly my favorite pairing!
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm a huge fan of Naomi and Emily, but when I first started watching the show, I thought there was possibly a little something with Effy because of her looks. I liked what you did with this. I could have seen this happening if the show had wanted to take on another arc.
Eternalwraps chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
aw...I love this story, brillant job
f00f00 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Surprisingly, I love this pairing more than naomily. You did an excellent job. Thanks for sharing. :)
McrFreak1991 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I loved the switch of characters. And the last line too.
HeligenaGirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is a great fic, despite being all for Naomily, would definitely love to see more Effy-Emily interaction.

Really well written too; bravo!
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
ooh dude I love Skins. I'm glad you wrote this. I'm more of a Naomi/Emily fan but this is great. :D