Reviews for Father
LisaReed chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
loved the story but the ending was way to quick

their where a lot of possibilities to be had
SharadaGirl chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
The ending was a bit disappointing. Why did his father want him back?
Catalina H chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
good start. though i don't see Gibbs actually letting Tony quit. can't wait to see where you take it from here!
bubbag chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
wtf?

Good start. interesting setup, and then, nothing...

wierd

geoff
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
keep up the great work.
Fiercely-Aussie chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
great story! poor Tony... can't wait for more :)
LoT56 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Good story. I'm Looking forward to more chapters. My only suggestion with these type of stories is always have the victim, beat the bad guy. Have Tony win, in the battle against his father. Gibbs and the team can fight with Tony, but not for him.
Inherent Anxiety chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
NOO! Tony can't resing! Please update soon! I can't wait to see how Gibbs reacts to Tony's resignation.
SharadaGirl chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Fight back, Tony!
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
I wonder why his father who clearly doesn't like him wants him to quit his job and come home...hope the answer is revealed soon. You've got me curious...more please...

Sue
Malesia chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
I like your story and I enjoyed this chapter as well please continue its great.
mncis chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
dont end it its a good story let me know if you are going to continue it love this story
LisaReed chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
please keep going i like that tony remained strong insted of regressing to a simpering idot like some stories have him doing please write a new chapter
Kalnaman chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great story, but you shouldn't have ended it there. Please continue it! I can picture senior DiNozzo getting his will and get his son home no matter what and Gibbs saving Tony.

Pretty please with cherry on top write a sequel.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This sounds like the beginning of a good story...this could be the prologue to a longer story...are you up for it?

Sue