Reviews for Pinch
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sooo cute! :3 Haha, JasDevi would. They're hilarious. They also unconsciously make Tyki look even better than usual, just for putting up with them. xD But haha, I feel like Lavi would get along well with the twins. Really. They have the same realm of humor. They'd totally play tricks on Tyki together. Hehe, thanks for writing I always welcome a little Lucky
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
heh that was totally giggle-worthy!
quinnalyn chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hehe very funny! Very creative idea too.

I love Lucky and your story.
Misanthropic Sycophant chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OMG...You just gave me a new favorite pairing :heart:

This had me laughing, and smiling alot ;3

Good job good job...I don't think I'll ever be able to keep a straight face on 's day (which is my Dad's b-day..) again...or when someone mentions leprechauns XD

Very nice...hahaha now I have some new material to worship :D
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw, that was really cute
zombiebrainguts chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was epic! :D And it being Tyki/Lavi just made it al better! It loved it! Now I have something different to think about when St. Patricks day rolls around...
random-shit chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Have you noticed how ridiculously funny things

get when you're tired? I was laughing so hard.

Not that your story wasn't cute and funny, but

my lack of sleep made me laugh HARD.

Short-ish but cute.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
They will NEVER have to face each other in the war. D: Tyki will realize that he wants to fuck out Lavi's brains for eternity, then he will kidnap the little redhead, and they will go make Lucky babies for the rest of time.

But awh, you already know what I think of this story. xD
taoT chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw, so sweet! I love how you made it so it's not all about the sex. (Sorta. Kinda. Well, um, anyway...) And the image of Lavi dressing up as a leprechaun? 0.0 That one really burned itself into my memory.

Anyway, keep writing!

*taoT*
artemis89 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
aw so cute! i love it! v

i've never think about the association between

lucky-day Lucky!

but it's a GREAT IDEA!

we NEED more Lucky. so we NEED a Lucky day

(Yullen pair had an entirely week, why can we have a sinlge day?)

am i wrong?