Reviews for Just a Dream
Sheikagal chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Good story! I love that song. I tried to write a fix for it once, but planned it different. That was sad, but a good story.

-Sheikagal
LacesAndWine chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh, sweet Farore! D: I THOUGHT THIS WAS ZELINK!
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
But it's so... so...

Sad! *sobs uncontrolably, unable to continue reviewing*
LZfanatic12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg what is this coming from my eyes? omg it's tears! I'm crying; this is so sad! Poor Zelda...
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
:O...

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I was crying D'X I swear to God, I'm kicking myself for crying for such a stupid purpose. But seriously, this is the best angst I've ever read X'(

Now. Whatever you do, tell me this was a dream. Even if you believe it wasn't, and Link was really dead, and Zelda really married another man, tell me it's a dream. Please tell me it's just a horrible nightmare and prevent more tears from bursting out.

No, those weren't the lines from one of my fanfics, they just flowed out XD Omg, I swear to GOD, this is AWESOME! Omg, I wish I could do more than just fave this O_o Best angst EVER! :O If I could rate this, I'd give it 11/10 :D

Yep _ So even if everything written did really happen in your mind, in mine, Zelda is blissfully lying in her bed while Link is still alive... somewhere... and she's dreaming.

Because really, Link would be SERIOUSLY OoC if he perished in battle O_o So they're all alive and happy!

:starts skipping around like an idiot: Happy happy happy, ZeLink forever! WEE! XD I'm going crazy XD

Yep :) Great job once again, very sad but deeply cutting story X') Hope to hear more form you soon :) Later ;)
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I have tears in my eyes, that tells you what a good job you did. I love how you presented this and the summary itself made me want to read cause it touched my heart.

Few things in the beginning though: Don't think they have coffee there. You might have been going for maybe a more modern thing but I went into it thinking it was medieval so coffee wouldn't fit. And when Impa comes in, you said soft and quiet in the same sentance. I know it sounds like I'm nit picking maybe, but it isn't necessary to have words so similar in the same contents in the same sentance. If that whole thing made any sense.

For a sec I thought you'd make her marry Ganondorf and I was thinking, "Eh! Creepy, and it wouldn't go with the atmosphere anyway."

I just learned this recently but I wanna help since you seem like a good writer, you kinda repeated her emotions through out this. God I'm sorry if this sound nit picky, I'm really just trying to help.
Shimmering Starlight chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love the vivid images you convey with your descriptions. I would even suggest that you make this a chaptered fanfic! It could be an excellent story!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw! If I wasn't in class right now I would be crying!