Reviews for Untitled
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Legend of the Seeker is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2nd, but we can win this still! vote and spread the word to fellow LOTS fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
NCIS LA Girl chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Love it
Alana84 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Great story you’ve here, I really liked it! I love the prologue, it was beautifully written like the rest was, of course! The character portrayal was great, as well as the character interaction, especially Richard/Kahlan, of course, hehe! Kudos!

A quick question; where does this story take place, in the book verse or the show? Because in the summary you wrote that they are married, but in the story there is no inkling that they are in fact a married couple, just that they are together, or is this completely AU? What I’d like (to know) is; a little background story (flashbacks, to show how they came to be together, how and when they got married and that sort of stuff, I guess)! And where is Zedd, has something happened to him?

Anyway, awe, they’re going to have a child, cute, but isn’t picking baby names a little too soon, I’m mean, she can’t be no longer than a few months pregnant, right? Oh, well, never mind, I guess!

I must say that, I agree with Alianncox; this can’t be the last chapter, right? Because, it rather felt a little abrupt, the ending that is, if it is the end I mean, oh, well! More so, her (Alianncox) ideas sounded pretty interesting, maybe yoy could write somthing like that, just a thought, oh, well never mind!

I really hope this chapter wasn’t the last, because I’d love to read more, therefore please write more and update soon…
Julielein chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Great story.

Hope for more.
Elena chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Encore more plz
Sarah chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
More would be much appreciated. Don't leave it like that.
KiraKria chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Such a cute story! Keep it up and update soon please!
ReadingRed chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Great story. I loved the Listener. Will the little boy Renn be in your fic?
Irrelative chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
OH MY GOSH! wats gonna happen? will the child be a boy? WAT WILL HAPPEN! plz hurry up and update!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
I remember that Regan sang it very well.
Alianncox chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
With tears in my eyes I red the last part :p great story! but was it the last chapter? it can't be! maybe you can let Darken Rahl try to take Kahlan again, but this time Richard won't be there to save her :p. Than you can have the richard part of the story when he tries tot save her, and kahlan story when she is trapped in Darkan Rahls palace (Pregnant :p) But Darken Rahl thinks it's his baby, but ofcourse it's Richards baby :p. Please keep writing! I loved it :D
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
What the hell!She got shot again!
Alianncox chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Ah, I can't wait to read the next chapter(s). The writing is very good! I love the story! I had to laugh and now when I ended chapter 2 (3) I was almost crying! please keep writing!
EmeraldArya chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Well, you have me interested! :) I really enjoy your writing style, and I am curious as to how you will progress this story. As of right now, I am lacking in ideas for a title, but if a name hits me while reading future chapters, I will let you know. I was pleasantly surprised to find that you decided to write another Richard/Kahlan fic, so good luck with the next chapters and update soon after that cliffy!
trampledstampede chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Great story, really well written. You've got Richard and Kahlan in canon(as far as I can tell). You could prbably name your story based on what Richard said about him being the luckiest man in the world. I don't know, I'm not very good with names. Can't wait for the next update.

liperfun