Reviews for Living A Lie
dindahr1907 chapter 2 . 2/21
Great
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2020
PLEASE COME BACK AND CONTINUE THIS!
Rausse chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
I do think you need to change some of your "I" perspective. It gets annoying overtime.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/28/2018
Are you gonna finish? Please do! I love this fic!
Unique Bitch-Ray-Shinso chapter 32 . 7/26/2017
That was interesting
Sasusakui chapter 32 . 6/1/2017
This was the most amazing chapter.
Willowtuft chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Cool. Nice start to a story.
Amoisttowlette chapter 32 . 5/21/2016
I notices you haven't updated in a while, you really should cause this fic is great. There were many parts that genuinely made me laugh out loud.
Martina Rollan chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I wish she left konoha for good... :(
liana2225 chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
Excellent story! Basically every chapter had me laughing my head off! I hope you add another update soon!
Alice aquabld chapter 31 . 7/20/2015
Aw sasuke kinda deserve that but it kinda sad too.

Can... can you add sasuke to the harem? Its not like I like sasuke but I pity him...
Alice aquabld chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Can u make an extra about Sakuras message to Tsunade? I bet its gomna be soooo funny XD
Jr Moderator chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
Much better than your dubious start. I guess you just needed somewhere to begin writing. Cute story :)
Jr Moderator chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I don't know if you're still active, but this really should deserve a sharp warning. I'm not out to report you to a moderator. This chapter is vague enough that leniency can be made, but ve warned for this is not acceptable.

This chapter looks eerily like another story posted three years before this one. Chapter 2 of "The Contentious Heart" by elle6778.

I'm doubting you didn't read this story before writing this one. A lot of elements not only in this chapter has been copied from the contentious heart. Which, mind you, can be a coincidence... I hope so, for your sake. Always ask permission before borrowing a concept.

Good day, and I hope that you've grown since 2009 as a more respectful author.
ColorfulRandomness chapter 8 . 5/24/2015