Reviews for Living A Lie
Netag Silverstar chapter 32 . 4/3
well, if it will help…..

Itachi, were you ever in an arranged relationship within the Uchiha clan? and if so, how does your relationship with Sakura compare?

Kakuzu,What is your take on the idea that an engagement ring should cost the equivalent of 3 months salary? and your opinion on marriage and engagement rings in general.

Hidan, does Jashinism contain anything to do with marriage/relationships? and if so, what?

by the way, while i did notice little slip ups here and there, this was a very good chapter, and i liked it a lot.

well done, best of luck, i hope you are able to post another chapter in the future.
Rikka-tan chapter 32 . 3/5
Loving AkaSaku interaction and development XD
(Silently rooting for ItaSaku)
Nanashi chapter 32 . 2/15
I'm so glad you finally updated this! I love this story a lot, with both its humorous and dramatic parts.
Well, since you asked for it, my question for all of the Akatsuki: Have you ever kicked a puppy/kitten?
Really lame question, I know... But update soon!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 32 . 2/15
great work!
Tantalizing Kunoichi chapter 31 . 2/14
I thought that this was a chapter and was so dissapointed. but otherwise, this was a great story, I cannot wait for another update. !

Much love, Kunoichi
Tantalizing Kunoichi chapter 10 . 2/10
I guess it is just because I am a 'tard but every time i see you write Hurhurhur in the A/N's I have to say it outloud all retarded like and then I giggle to myself quiet loudly. but this is amazing, I love your story.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 20 . 2/10
That Naruto part was a good twist.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 19 . 2/10
That didn't seem like a filler to me. That was a good part of the story. Good job.

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 18 . 2/9
I'm not a fan of this couple together, but I have to say that you did a great job with this. I loved how you had him picture art. Very good. The kissing was good too. I also enjoyed how she made him suffer when he was sick. *giggle*

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 17 . 2/8
Loved it. I like the Itachi and Sakura pairing. I'm glad she kiss him and didn't get mad.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 16 . 2/8
I knew someone was going to get her some lingerie. I'm happy now. That was funny.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 15 . 2/8
I loved it! That was so fun and funny! Great job!

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 14 . 2/8
That was funny.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 13 . 2/8
You did a good job with this fight scene. *applause sound* I liked that they got swept away from the water crashing through the trees. I liked how he complained about wanting to be on top. I just wished he would have said it after grabbing her and threwing her under him. *hehe* :) Great work.

Tosha232 chapter 2 . 2/7