Reviews for Crumb Cake
TheGrandSpecter chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
From the beginning of Pandora Hearts, Sharon and Oz have been the couple that I have supported. It's just that she's sweeter than Alice. Although I love her and Break together, they seem to have more of a adorable older brother/sister relationship. Anyways, I love your story. I hope you can continue writing Sharon/Oz
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I LOVE THIS! MAKE MOREE!
SilentDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OzSharon FOREVER MAN THAT'S WHAT I SAY~! 3
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Contrary to others, I'm actually shocked that there are only THREE OzxSharon stories on this site. What. the. heck? So little love for my favorite ship? :(

Moving on, as has been pointed out, this pairing lends itself to fluffiness, and I'm happy you were able to carry that out while still making it ring so true to the characters and the way they each would feel about this situation.

I'm very happy that you wrote this (and that I read it)!
nibbler56 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
A small pecking feeling... yes, that defently accurate! I've never been able to describe the feeling so well before! You're awsome. : *hugs*
Sparrowh chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hi!

So... Mi english is not good.

Its good to find another fan of SharonxOz, i love it.

I really dont love Alice...

There's no many SharonxOz fans, but is the best pair :) You are the only i have found...

Another time, sorry for my bad english.
Merialle chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aww, I like this. I dont see much of Oz x Sharon so it;s good seeing fics like this. And I have to say, it's very well-written. Cute and adorable in a way, and they weren't OOC either.

Please keep up the good work!
OzXSharon Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Sorry but i watched Pandora Hearts anime instead of reading the manga. But the time Oz seemed to flirt with Sharon at their first meeting and Sharon getting flustered when Break teasing Sharon about her liking Oz was the best moment for me. This fiction was short but Oz and Sharon were not portrayed OOC which i really like.
otakuheaven123123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
plz continue...i just simply did not get enough of this fanfic...I WANT UPDATE NOW!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I typically don't like fluff, but for this pairing, it really does fit. I also like the surmise of the storyline, because it fits. And while I do prefer Alice to Sharon, I can't help enjoying this.
Alice Vessalius chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This has BreakxSharon too which I support. I also support OzxSharon and OzxAlice.

Im more OzxAlice of course but I do like the story it was very sweet :)
Koko chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
You portrayed the characters of Oz and Sharon well. This fic was well written. I'm more partial to SharonxBreak but I have to say that your fic was pretty good.
ring for an augustine chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ah, I'm an Oz/Sharon fan, too, and I was really surprised to see that someone had written something for them! This was really cute and sweet, and I loved it a lot, so thank you for sharing it! If you ever decide to write more fic for Pandora Hearts in the future, I'll definitely read it.
XC chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
very warm scence...I like this pairing too!
Jamie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I always thought I was the only one who supported this pairing as well! Imagine my surprise when I saw a fic for Oz and Sharon ;D I thought it was really well done, especially your portrayal of the characters.