Reviews for Onions
MechaMasha chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Cute, but very choppy. You also seem to have a bit of trouble getting into Kisshu's mind-set, which is unsurprising -most people do. That said, it was not all that bad. If you ever feel like revising this story, or would like further feedback, please, feel free to contact me.
-MechaMasha
CelticLily chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I know what you mean about not getting reviews -_- I've had like 60 readers and only about 5 of them have reviewed :(

Anyway this was funny XD Especially the last line! If Pai knew what Kish was thinking, he'd probably cry from exasperation anyway :D
KishxIchigo4eva chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
seqill
flametonguehiss chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
If Pai can shed tears and feel pain, can he kill? I see a disasterous outcome. Good job.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
LOL Kisshu's hilarious! I like your portrayal of him, as well as his "missions". D I also like your descriptiveness. You paint a clear picture without too many words. (I like words, but I really like how you did it. Hehe...)

GJ!

BH
True Colours chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Lol, I like the little line at the end.

This was melodramatic, and kind of a mish-mash of styles...it starts out all 'swirling black hole,' then morphs into light humour with occasional forrays into 'his voice was a knife stabbing my arteries...um? Was it deliberate? I don't really see Pai saying the word 'fuck' - too emotionless - but I liked the line: 'it makes you seem weak.' I can just imagine kish deliberately taking this cliched line and using it...

True
Spiritcharm chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It was okay. We never really seen Pai cry before. I wounder what Kish will try next.(Mental images)

...

I feel sorry for Pai
Mint Pearl Voice chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is hilarious. Will there be more chapters, or is this just a oneshot? I hope there's going to be more!
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hahaha, that was brilliant! xD Completely in character for Kisshu and Pai the entire time! Props for the last line too! It made the whole fic!

Seriously, I envy your talent of being able to alternate between depressing, emotional fics and screaming hilarious ones so easily. You work great in both geners.

Excellent work!

-Rizu
WingedSmasher chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Kisshu good luck with that hypothesis!
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ooh poor Pai-kun, onions make me cry too DX Lol, you should do a sequal Saba-chan, about Kisshu's next mission XD