Reviews for Proxy
Denna Tejat chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
One word: Awesome. This is one of the best things I've read.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Whoa...! I love this! Gosh, seeing this from Wrath's POV and seeing the pieces you added in...! *U* Rock on! Absolutely gorgeous! *U*
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw! No Wrath! And aw at Wrath loving Envy in a wierd way, and wanting Al to remember him. I really like Al and Wrath's moments, and Al's reactions to everything
Brilliant fic!
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
OMG! This story is GENIUS! The directors of FMA should read this and replace some of the scenes to make this fit in it and then the movie would have been so much more awesome! Keep it up!
Wraffie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
HOLY CRAP THIS IS GODDAMNED AMAZING. I love Wrath. He's my favourite character in Fullmetal Alchemist and you got his personality so incredibly spot-on it dazzles me to my core. Unbelievable 3

Honestly. This was sad. So very sad. But yet happy and hopeful. I've seen Conquerer of Shambala. I knew what was going to happen, yet your description of the fight I saw with my own eyes felt more descriptive than the movie. I really like the pairing of Envy and Wrath, but this 'fic went beyond just a pairing. It was an amazing story, and I don't think I can possibly explain to you how much I enjoyed reading this.

Wrath's personality is completely, completely canon. Al asking all those questions so very fitting of his personality. Envy's voice in Wrath's head was just delightful and accurate personality-wise.

I love how you incorporated lines from the movie but yet added in your own text as well, as it made it mesh well with the actual canon movie, but also made it so that you weren't just writing what happened in the movie with no changes. Also, the thoughts going through Wrath's mind, especially when he was about to drown, just really made the story and showcased your knowledge of his personality, and made me feel as if the movie was lacking with detail.

All in all, great, GREAT job. KEEP! IT! UP!

LONG RAMBLING REVIEW IS LONG. ;D This story deserves more of these. 3
Saint Sentiment chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh, dear God, are you gifted. I LOVED this fic more than I can possibly say. You captured his pain and grieving better than any Wrath fic I have ever read. He's my ultimate favorite character in FMA, and I'm so glad to say that you've done him justice-when everyone else in this fandom wouldn't know the first thing about writing him. I'm actually angry that this masterpiece of beautiful angst did not get the bucketload of reviews it deserves, so I'm here to compensate.

This is just...canon. I can see this going though Wrath's mind. It explains all the things that the movie didn't cover, and actually makes his death a little...dare I say it, necessary. The movie had really pissed me off and I was so depressed that Wrath died, but after reading this fic it's easier to take. Lol. Little did I know what a treat I was in for when I clicked on this...what a wonderful surprise! I believe you really have his psychological and emotional facets down pat. And the word usage is just marvelous. I can't believe how poignantly you conveyed the events, the feelings, and the images in this story.

Well. Done.
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Woah. This is /really/ well written, I'm impressed! You did an amazing job with this, I love it.

YukinoKara
Scratch O'Brien chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I do so worship your mad skillz.