Reviews for Take Two
dnmann chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Great story every time I read it.
guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Omg this was one of the best Spashley fics i've read! Seriously! I loved that Spencer had a stuttering problem, honestly i think it's cute, i have a friend who stutters a lot and it's super cute. And i love that Spencer still somewhat stutters when she's all nervous and in distress. It's so cute!(i cant say that enough) But again, poor Spencer because yeah, people could be cruel, especially in high school. I actually wish that Spencer and Ashley got together in high school and Ashley helped Spencer with her stuttering.

I really really loved the banter between Spencer and Casey, it was hilarious, Spencer is hilarious! And i absolutely loved the relationships between all four of them, especially Spencer and Ashley. ;D I kind of wanted jealous Ashley though lol, like with Kelly putting the moves on Spencer. Speaking of Kelly, that girl was a bitch, good thing Spencer finally stood up to her and i loved Ashley and Sally having a talk with Kelly haha.

It's so sweet and amazing how protective Ashley is of Spencer. Thanks for sharing, i'm sure i had more to say but i forgot lol. Spashley is the best. :)
NismoFire chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
"Casey and Sally stumbled out looking very flushed. Spencer cringed as she saw Casey wipe her mouth and Sally adjusting her belt.

"All set?" Ashley asked amused.

"Yeah!" Sally was all jumpy now. "Let's blow them away." Ashley laughed as they both made their way back on the stage.

Spencer just shook her head and followed Casey through the crowd. They found a very good spot right in front of and had a perfect view. "So I take it that you calmed her down?" Spencer asked.

Casey smiled and licked her lips. "Oh, yeah."

"Do me a favor? Don't breathe on me."

I know we go way back, and I know this fic is FROM way back, but Spashley has gotten me through one of the hardest things I've ever gone through over the last 4 months...and that line? Oh my God. You almost cost me a new MacBook!

L2GQ chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Thank you this was a sweet romantic surprise! Keep on writing!
oOYuuOo chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
It's light-hearted and sweet, I really enjoyed reading this story!

Thank you for this! :3
DubCliq chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
This was really great! I kind of wish there was more of a break when you switch between flashbacks and current time, but overall, this was very well written. Definitely one of my favorite Spashley fics (:
DonHare chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Loved reading this story, Looking forward to your others.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
And I also feel lucky to have come across this story. My review might come a bit too late but I earnestly applaud this story. Thank you.

P.S.

I truly enjoy the banter between Spencer and Casey. Casey is a friend I wish I would have...no matter how lewd she may be.
imaferrari chapter 22 . 1/9/2011
I'm so glad that I found this story. It was refreshing to have a drama/romance that wasn't filled with angst. Don't get me wrong - those are good too (well written ones, at least) - but sometimes those just wear me out! Good story!
ebonyedlove chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
okay i love this story. do you think you add more to it later like maybe marriage and trying for a would be great
Blaze Phoenix chapter 22 . 8/2/2009
I know I'm late reviewing, but I just now finished and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this story. The way your write Spencer, and especially Ashley, you just can't help but love them. I can't wait to read more Spashley from you ;)
Conscious chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
I feel like such a creeper for commenting almost all of your SoN stories but I can't help it. You're very talented. Very Very talented.

Thank you for putting this story out. I wouldn't be the same had I not read it. I feel richer for the experience. :)

As a little side note, I watch Life with Derek every now and again so Casey was an added bonus. She has a very distinct personality that added an extra something to the story.
tieu long chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC u were great, the story was so cute throughout the whole plot. Keep up the great work
seyheystevierey chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
I think its time I gave an actuall review, so here story started well and held my attention. I liked the way you incorporated Casey into Spencer's life. I dont think things would have worked without that. Now you could have slacked off and done the whole "hey gorgeous, hey beautiful" crap like so many others fall trap to after they got together but you took off into a totally different direction and led us on a merry little chase to what became in my opinion one of the better stories on this
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
i've really enjoyed this story :) thanks