Reviews for No Child Left Behind
spinninground chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
I remembered this story because it's one of the funniest things I came across in the DGM section, (edit: EVER) and thought I'd look it up... only to find that YOU'VE RETURNED! And you say that you'll finish it? You better keep your word, because I'm favoriting this now :)
foolonthehill chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
It seems unlikely since it's been almost two years, but this is hilarious and is worth continuing...
foolonthehill chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
I'm guessing that maybe you've disappeared again, but you've got enough humor here to cover EVERYTHING cross and allen have ever done and still make it funny enough to make us all piss our pants. So, consider coming back and writing some more.
foolonthehill chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I've never reviewed prior to finishing a story, but I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! Thanks for writing this; it really brightened my night.
luversblues chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
im so glad ur back! i luv this fanfic! oh and PLEASE dnt mak allen gay lol! seriously, im begging u
wildkurofang chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Amazing! I loved Cross is hilarious Allen is adorable and I now will think of badassery as a legit word. Nafufuyofu
Crowfether chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
LOL XD

love it!

me and my friend were laughing soooo hard! And she doesn't even read DGM!

Are you gonna continue?

please please do!
Mafia Boss chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU'RE HILARIOUS! This fic made my day :D

Please update soon!
XxKirizakixX chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Allen is so kind ;-;
XxKirizakixX chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Yes Cross, you are the best father in the world xD
Saissister chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Lol poor Allen xD
ElricLawliet chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
"If you misbehave, Timcampy WILL eat you."

"Until I think of more rules that will hinder your child development, leaving you to become a broken and bitter man who has lost all hope of living..."

Excellent. Genius. I could not stop laughing. You're fucking brilliant, you know that? It does my heart good to see such amazing humerous talent. :')
nami98 chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
oh my god this stories hilarious update soon please.
Shi-Toyu chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Aww...poor Allen...
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Can't wait to update! This is funny!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »