Reviews for Fighting for Survival
Just Interested chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
This story is great. I like the way you bring bits of the past a little at a time. What a lucky girl have to choose between spending time with Dylan and Zac. Please update soon.
DWTSfanatic chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Yay! An update! lol This was great! Such a sad dream though... :( I can't wait for some Troy and Alexa action! lol update soon!
Just Interested 2 chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
This chapter was great, I love the description of Troy helping Alexa to bowl. Sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you recover soon.
Angkeats chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOD.

You're trying to kill me. I swear to god, you're trying to kill me. I couldnt breathe for the whole time it took me to read the bowling scene.

Loved this:

How is it possible, that he is so nice sometimes, but other times he is the rudest person on the planet? Maybe he's bi-polar?

And this:

I shivered as i noticed my name was right after Troy's. Wow, that's great. Thanks Dylan. He puts me after his brother when i don't even know how to bloody play. What a friggin' bonehead

And OMG this:

"Do you want some help?" I felt an airy whisper at my ear. I jumped slightly but an arm slid around my waist to keep me still "Watch the ball, I'd rather we both keep our toes intact". I chuckled slightly feeling myself unintentionally leaning back into him.

EK (six e's)

Can I please book in for bowling lesson's from Troy? pretty please? lol

That was wonderful. Please post again. Like Now. Like seriously, I didnt want it to end!

Get better soon, I am sick so I know how ya feel!
Sarah Favretto chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
omg omg omg Alexa like Troy. Troy and Alexa sitting in a tree... He's so sweet he taught her how to bowl.

I absolutely LOVED that you put that little bit where Chad mentions that it was TROY'S idea to invite her. I thnk someones got a crush they dont want their brother to know about.

Dude do you work in fashion or something cause all the outfits you describe always sound so damn slammin. It makes me want to go out and buy them. You always make your female characters dress so nicely.

My fave few lines in the whole chapter by a mile though was this paragraph:

I heard a few cheers but i was too busy looking at Troy. He was still pressed against me, and his arm was resting on my waist. I sighed, noting that being close to him felt really warm and comfortable. His other hand was still on my arm and he looked down at me through those big blue eyes.

It really shows that Troy isnt quite as bad as what he seems. And it also shows that he cares about Alexa even if he doesnt say it or show it to her face.

Update Soon.

DWTSfanatic chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Feel better!

Awesome chapter! I love the ending! Vey cute! They need to get together soon! lol

Great Update! :)
Angkeats chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Ohh I loved this chapter!

Not only did Troy act like a total doofus AGAIN- which is adorable by the way- but she put him in his place AGAIN -and this time revealed a teeny bit about herself.

A teeny bit that might, just might, bring out his protective side.

Aww Chad hahaha

I LOVED THIS BIT!

Why the hell does he have to be so gorgeous? None of this was planned. This was meant to be a new life for me, not some chance to fuck about with the neighbours. If only he wasn't so mean and rude, things would go a hell of a lot better. Damn it!

I loved how she found his attarctive and then complained about him at the same time haha.

Awesome. This is one of my fave stories at the moment, I look forward to the updates :)
Sarah Favretto chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
Yay, I was wondering when you would update this.

I love that Chad is now in the story. I have a slightly large soft spot for Chad. He's always so funny and nice, you cant not like him.

What the heck is Troy doing? Trying to buy Alexa off. Is he stupid? Did he seriously think she would take the money? Isnt it time Troy and Alexa woke up and started bumpin uglies? Haha

Cant wait for the next update

DWTSfanatic chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Troy needs to relax! lol but I still see where he's coming from! I love how the Boltons' parents treat her like a daughter- it sweet!

Awesome update, as always! :) Update soon!
Sciencefreak2007 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
finaly an update , another one son please
Angkeats chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Aw that was so cute when he was whispering to her...and then she opened up a little...

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sarah Favretto chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Lol oh Man that made me laugh so much. I loved the reason that Troy and Gabriella broke up. Seems like you have the same thoughts on Gabriella/Vanessa that i do.

I loved that Alexa was thinking towards the end that maybe Troy isnt so bad. I hope Troy realizes that the way he said or asked his questions did seem a bit forward.

Hopefully Alexa will let him apologize and then they can hook up and live happily ever after skipping through meadows. Im a bit odd i know.

The only thing i didnt like was that the guy Gabriella was sleeping with had a family cause it made me feel so sorry for his wife and kids.

Cant wait till your next update, Congrats on the job by the way.

DWTSfanatic chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Another great chapter! Thank god- no Gabiella! lol I can't wait to see their relationship grow some more! Update soon! :)
Sarah Favretto chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Haha oh man i almost had tears when Alexa called him a 'bloody wanker' That was awesome. I loved how she reacted to his questioning. I would be stand-offish about i as well.

The way Troy was talking it felt like to me that he thought she was using Dylan to get to him.

I wonder when we will find out about her past. I wanna know now.

Update soon

PinkAzn chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
woah, intense chapter. that was a crazy ending.

cant wait for the next chapter
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »