Reviews for Complaints
Neophilic chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
OH THIS IS THE BEST KILL-SUE FIC EVER!
hmikulak chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I love this story! I can never pass up the chance to read some Mary-Sue bashing. Love it! But anyway, I find self-inserts/girl-sucked-into-Middle-Earth stories amusing, so long as they're not Mary-Sues. In fact, I'm working on one rigt now. But anyway, HAPPY BASHING!
lishbish chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this. There are a lot of Legolas fangirls in the LotR fandom, aren't there? Update soon, please.

Love from Liz
Aena Firestar chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
You, my friend, are a genius. I absolutely LOVE your story. Mary-Sue bashing never gets old, man! You've inspired me to write one! Though I assure you that I won't be stealing your ideas or anything. I wouldn't dare do it. Its like fanfiction blasphemy or one of the "Fanfiction deadly sins". :P

Nope, I got a whole different plot. But anyways the writer's block thing? That was great! I laughed so hard when I realized what it was. I just love your story. PLEASE CONTINUE! XD Will be waiting on the next chapter with the utmost anticipation.

~Lets hunt some sues. ;)~

~Dora~
Idratherbeinbritain chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Internal bleeding already. I really hope this is a figment of your imagination, and if it is, I pity you. but you had the courage to force your fingers to make a Mary-sue~! Huzzah. poor Legolas. i didn't even know he had fan-girls...well
No. Just. No chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
And Line...Lets see...Line 8: so - the.
No. Just. No chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Line 2: surprised - surprises.

Sorry, had to say it.

Laughing my ass off here!
Miss Kaitlyn Fowl chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
OH. MY. GOD. YOU KNOW WHAT THE VERB "Fingering" MEANS!

I LOVE YOOOOOOOU!
Authoress Kiki chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Gandalf's gonna teach them how to properly "murder a people?" Can I come? Please? Anyway, you should definitely come back and continue this. The world of fanfiction could use a few more MarySue bashers.
Authoress Kiki chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Hahahah this is great. Although the only character I don't pity is Frodo, I never liked the wussy much anyway.
Authoress Kiki chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Haha hurray for various big and lethal guns! :D I so hope you get to use some... *evil grin*
Authoress Kiki chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh lord, do people really write Mary Sues this way? It's not that I haven't seen them I just never clicked on them. (Thank God!)
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hah! I think it's great and I'm sooo going to read the rest.
ElwynWanderer chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Oh no! Not the last chapter! I must have more! Your fan fictions are addictive! MORE! AAAH!

Ahem. What I mean to say is, well done! Your transitions are a little rough in places, but on the whole your ideas are so unique and interesting, and your story is so good. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on some of those Mary-Sues, too...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ElwynWanderer chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I love it! A distinct reference to an anime character, and "golden Sueblood..." Classic!

Keep it up!