Reviews for Alone in the void
warshipShepp chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Nice job, What will happen to Our Hero? I know I have to keep reading.. ;)
gatemadness chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Awwww... a litle JohnxRonon moment Sweet 3
shepsgirl72 chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Hooray! The team got to him just in time. I never doubted them...even if they doubted themselves, lol.

I like the fact that Ronon almost seems to be able to read John's mind and tells him to just go to sleep when he's worried they might all disappear if he does.

Ah, sweet! :D
shepsgirl72 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I've been meaning to read this one for a while. Explosions in puddle jumpers. That can't be a good thing. Hope the team get to him soon. I'll catch up on the rest tomorrow. :D
Chezzers chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
its brill! great plot and a great writer make a great story and this is one of them! keep up the good work!

regards

Chelsey x x x
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
HooRay! You didn't kill him! LOL!
deblease chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
good end to a good story.
CoolBreeze1 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
“What else Sheppard, you broke another jumper.”

Such a Rodney thing to say! Enjoyed this fic very much - thanks for sharing!
CoolBreeze1 chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Hurry up, McKay! Enjoyed the banter between Ronon and Rodney. I could feel all of their frustration at not reaching John fast enough.
CoolBreeze1 chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Great whump in this chapter! I love how John is injured and in pain but forcing himself to continue working on repairs.
CoolBreeze1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Ek! An explosion in the jumper in space? John's in dire straits now...I love it!
CoolBreeze1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Just discovered this little story! I love the setup - John drifting in a jumper in space, injured and running out of oxygen. What happened to him? How did he get there? How will they rescue him? Off to read chapter 2...
tbrown152 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Nice finish, I really liked it. I will definitely check out your other fics! Thanks for a great story.
Zanshe chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Bravo, Bravo.

Great little fic.

I'm sad that it's over, but it was fantastic.
rrandomrandom chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Awh, damn its ended :(

This fic was brilliant - LOVE the Shep Whump :D

I liked how you showed the support of his team at then end. Sweet.

I also liked how you used the comparison of his lonliless in space to Atlantis and his friends. Me likey (:

Well done (: