Reviews for Match Maid in Heaven
Minatoxkushinaxnaruto chapter 1 . 3/18
Since when did banks declare you bankrupt because you didn't deposit. _.
Arw165 chapter 1 . 2/10
They just met and on the very first day Naruto was ready to let Sasuke take him on the floor in their library (where prolly anyone could enter, decency anyone? :p). Rushed doesn't give justice here and I don't want to called them both easy or loose...
And as much I could understand Naruto crossdressing only for Uchihas and staff, but if I was him, I would protest, before parading in a skirt in front of guests. Personally I find it too humiliating.

If you wanted to keep it short, I think maybe cutting out something in the beggining would give you more time and space to work on Naruto and Sasuke's relationship. Or just add few thousand words more to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Loved it
ColourlessRabbit chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
So cuteee x3
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I love it! It's so kawaii! And smexy...;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Nice story
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Awesome one shot! (:
Hardcore-Yaoi-Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love it! I love how you portray Sasuke as the spoiled little brother and Itachi the condescending elder brother and not to forget, Naruto as the cute little blond uke :) I love Itachi in your story :)
Simon chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Whoooooo! I love all the relations like Temari and Ten-Ten and and and and MARIO KART HELL YEAH. Ooooohhhh, and I love Itachi's secretiveness in the whole thing... X3 *rolling around hugging a pillow and squealing like mad* ILOVEYOU!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
well that escalated quickly, and i couldn't love it any more. Thank you for fulfilling my perverted fetishes. keep being honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
definitely worth it *dreany smile * *7*
ggluvsbks chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was awesome! Write more like this
...
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
xD Itachi's so cunning, -sigh- that's why everyone loves him. :3 Nice work on this
Lie-chan.desu chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
it was nice and awesome.. you should make more chappies of this to prove your creativeness... it was hot too... thanks for the good story that i personally enjoyed.. :-)
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh wow. That was pretty great. I usually don't go much for this kind of, I guess, smut-ish oneshots but that was actually really really cute! I loved it!

Thanks for such a cutesy story!

Love,