Reviews for Match Maid in Heaven
Loved it
ColourlessRabbit chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
So cuteee x3
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I love it! It's so kawaii! And smexy...;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Nice story
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Awesome one shot! (:
Hardcore-Yaoi-Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love it! I love how you portray Sasuke as the spoiled little brother and Itachi the condescending elder brother and not to forget, Naruto as the cute little blond uke :) I love Itachi in your story :)
Simon chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Whoooooo! I love all the relations like Temari and Ten-Ten and and and and MARIO KART HELL YEAH. Ooooohhhh, and I love Itachi's secretiveness in the whole thing... X3 *rolling around hugging a pillow and squealing like mad* ILOVEYOU!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
well that escalated quickly, and i couldn't love it any more. Thank you for fulfilling my perverted fetishes. keep being honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
definitely worth it *dreany smile * *7*
ggluvsbks chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was awesome! Write more like this
...
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
xD Itachi's so cunning, -sigh- that's why everyone loves him. :3 Nice work on this
SasuNaruLove11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
it was nice and awesome.. you should make more chappies of this to prove your creativeness... it was hot too... thanks for the good story that i personally enjoyed.. :-)
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh wow. That was pretty great. I usually don't go much for this kind of, I guess, smut-ish oneshots but that was actually really really cute! I loved it!

Thanks for such a cutesy story!

Love,

チョッパーくん
YaoiTora chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Lol! I l loved it! I died laughing when Itachi told Baku to burn all the male servant outfits! XD Haha, made my day.
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013