Reviews for Does anyone see me?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/9
Excellent one-shot.
Sadly, I have to agree with you. Most of the adult figures in Naruto's life are trapped in the past and never bothered to learn about the true Naruto.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Heavy...
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I have actually been going over similar themes to this myself recently, how the eye can alter the world around oneself and such. This is a far better look at the 'real Naruto' than any other fic that claims to get right down to the bone with him. The feeling of being lost carries over quite well. Bravo.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
sad.
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awesome and realistic story, kinda depressing but very good.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Interesting...
The Story will Continue chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This One-shot was so great.
The characterization was amazing, it showed the ugly side that we don't see in canon yet still sticking to Canon.

It shows that the Naruto we see in canon is a 1 in a billion chance, the Naruto here is so much more real.
Perhaps the only thing you could work on was pacing, it seemed you wanted to stuff in everyone, and the ending since it dropped off so abruptly.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like it, but even allowing for Naruto to be so perceptive I don't believe Sai is capable of such thoughts.
Doudouille chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I totally can imagine Sai being the only one to understand (even if only a little) Naruto.

That was a great one shot.

Thanks for sharing.

Doudouille.
Jin783924 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Thought-provoking, deep.
templar627 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really like the characterization of naruto and how you show it through this one-shot great job
X59 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
interesting
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Well, that was impressive for 1-shot. Why is that 1shots get some so good interpretation but when it comes to long story it usually falls all apart?
bonnaire chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Deep.
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very well written. You do get the sense of his lonliness and desperation. Who would ever have thought that Sai of all people would be able to see what is really there.