Reviews for Does anyone see me?
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awesome and realistic story, kinda depressing but very good.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Interesting...
The Story will Continue chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This One-shot was so great.
The characterization was amazing, it showed the ugly side that we don't see in canon yet still sticking to Canon.

It shows that the Naruto we see in canon is a 1 in a billion chance, the Naruto here is so much more real.
Perhaps the only thing you could work on was pacing, it seemed you wanted to stuff in everyone, and the ending since it dropped off so abruptly.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like it, but even allowing for Naruto to be so perceptive I don't believe Sai is capable of such thoughts.
Doudouille chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I totally can imagine Sai being the only one to understand (even if only a little) Naruto.

That was a great one shot.

Thanks for sharing.

Doudouille.
Jin783924 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Thought-provoking, deep.
templar627 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really like the characterization of naruto and how you show it through this one-shot great job
X59 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
interesting
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Well, that was impressive for 1-shot. Why is that 1shots get some so good interpretation but when it comes to long story it usually falls all apart?
gamlings chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Deep.
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very well written. You do get the sense of his lonliness and desperation. Who would ever have thought that Sai of all people would be able to see what is really there.
rajvir chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i dont know how sai understanding him but I really agree with this fics idea its sos sad.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I always found Naruto's friendships suspicious but this truly summed that up for me
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow, that was powerful, just plain awesome.
EhMa chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Poor Naruto; kid's drowning and no one sees, too entranced with ghosts or what they want/need him to be. At least Sai sees somewhat. Gives a whole new perspective to their relationship, really. Nicely done.