Reviews for The Way the World Ends
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/21
Awesome! I loved it. xo
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I enjoyed the writing style!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great story. And I love the why Sam and Dean are fighting on the same side. But one question that I hope you can answer. At the end of the story it says, "On the first day of life after The End, two bruised and bloodied figures sit on the ground, legs dangling over the edge of a vast crater gouged in the ground in the middle of the United States, watching the first of many sunrises to come" That means that Sam and Dean have won Right?

Please keep up the great work.
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
For the love of all things holy, I hope this is how the show ends. Well, at least the very last section of it. I can deal with just about whatever so long as those two come out alive and together.

This is a great story, and I had a great time reading it. When Dean found the message "Pr. 4:23," I was like, "Why does Sam want him to read a proverb?" And then when Dean found Sam's message, it was luck a punch to the gut. Absolutely fantastic - those two words were perfect.

I'm glad you had them fighting side by side and not against one another. I hope that's how it plays out in the show, but I don't think Kripke and Co. are big on happy endings.

The first thing I thought of when I read this was that it felt like rain. Reading it felt like standing in the rain on one of those steel-gray days. If that doesn't make sense, don't worry about it - I've got a strange mind.

Oh, on the description, it says "Spoilers possible through 3.13," but since Ruby and everything is in it, I assume you mean 4.13.

Great story. It's going on my favorites list.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was awesome _ I loved the connection between Sam's powers and the Bible verse and that in Dean's eyes he was now Sammy again. I'd much rather have them fighting witheachother than against, when it comes down to the very end. Really great job!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow, awesome and I'm completely speechless right now. I think I could even stand to lose the boys ala Sundance and Butch Cassidy as long as they were together like they're supposed to be.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was awesome. Loved the visuals.
snchills chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow I loved it, great story.