Reviews for A Few Words

Misunderstood:

Outcasted:

Forgiveness:
RJJJ chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
Lol at word 157 and 162! Ah, it's been awhile since I was able to read some fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
Amaranthe Socotrine chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i hope you continue this. it's really funny and i read it a very long time ago, but have only just summed up the courage to review. lol. so yeah, continue, please?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
Well that was a fun set. I liked X-treme, it was cute. Raven, throat, and change were pretty funny. I also really loved makeup.

Now for some suggestions: How about Lotion and Maiden, random words that came at the top of my head lol.
Lonely Citadel chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
Lovely, as usual! Though I doubt Fujin would appreciate me describing her as such.

Could you use the word Dollet in the next one? I love it in Dollet :
Lonely Citadel chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
Hahah poor Rinoa! This chapter was gold, as always.

Is it okay if I request another word? I'd like to see Raven in there.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
Wonderful set :) I loved them all, it's hard to pick a fave, though Fujin dumping popcorn on Rinoa was priceless!
RJJJ chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
i really liked that mimic one! i could just imagine what that little scene. :D

i don't know if i packed on words the times before, so i'm only going to throw one at you...

"parody"

keep up the funny/sweet/awesome/fujinxseifer work!

XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
That was a fun set. So I'm guessing the posse of younger people were the younger versions of Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin from KH II? Smile I think was one of the best and Pale was hilarious! Got to love the meaning of life according to Raijin lol.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 17 . 1/21/2010
some of those were great!

For "pale" I'm surprised you didn't say anything about Raijin giving Seifer a congratulatory slap on the back.
Lonely Citadel chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
Aww. I wanted to suggest jealousy. Oh, well. I liked the paragraph on Seifer's combustion the best. Could you do a scenario where Fujin sees Rinoa and Squall being all romantic and gets jealous? I can't think of a word, though.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
Another great set. Home was cute. I liked Inside the best.
Verdanii chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
keep up the great work :)
Verdanii chapter 14 . 12/13/2009