Reviews for A Few Words
Lonely Citadel chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Xerography is like... Xerox printers? Well, the word elbow made me laugh. I'd like to see the word Aria. It's such a pretty word. I don't know what it could represent, though.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
130, 133, 134, 135, 136 were my favorites this time :)

let's see about a few more words. Home, Life, and Mimic.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
I shall now implore you to look up the lyrics to "Word Dissassociation" by Lemon Demon.
RJJJ chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
125 - classic!

hey, have you already done 'jealousy'? anyway, enjoyable chapter yet again! can't wait til the next!
Lonely Citadel chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
Wonderful! Is it okay if I request another word? Brain, if it hasn't been done. About how Raijin lacks one.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Another wonderful set :)
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
This fic keeps getting funnier.
sissyHIYAH chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
Ha! Seifer and Raijin in a tub of ice water! Almost a Homer Simpson thing to do! Hilarious! And I knew you'd work wonders with the Trepies!

And I just love the idea of Fujin having a beautiful singing voice. Just...oh! I love it!
Lonely Citadel chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
Aah, beautiful, as usual! I'm so happy that my words were posted! I like SeiFuu! Love! Keep it up! I do wonder what would happen if Seifer tried to confess. Probably a horrible mess. A good word might be watching. Like from a distance.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Another great set. so hilarious.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
Word 106 was pretty funny and I love how you used it, perfect! Lets see, 'Waffles', 'Yoyo', and 'Heater' were my faves! They were all awesome though :). Fantastic job! Keep it up! Looking forward to more!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Lovely update! Sorry it took me forever to r&r, I've been working on my ow story and I always seem to get stuck on how to end the chapter. Don't worry though, I'll always r&r your stories even if it takes a while, so please bear with my lateness :). Anyway, I really like the 'Spectacles' one, how cute! The 'Orange' one had me laughing XD. Well, they all had me laughing or smiling :). Oh and how did Seifer's jello NOT come out while Raijin's was hard as a rock? I wonder about those two XD. Poor Fujin lol. Loved it! Excellent job!
RJJJ chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
86, 92, 98: seiferxfujin! she sure has a way with almasy, doesn't she? haha. another nice job!

i'll throw some words your way next time! :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
:) wonderful set. 86 and 92 were hilarious. I thought 87, 88 91 and 94 were sweet. 89, 96, and 97 were funny too. 90 and 93 were just random fun.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I just thought of a few more words, though I'm not sure if any of them have been used yet.

Scottish