Reviews for A Few Words
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I just thought of a few more words, though I'm not sure if any of them have been used yet.

Scottish

Change

Triple

Antidisestablismentarianism
Lonely Citadel chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
Fujin's mind remains as captivating as ever. Have you done the word Ice? I think you should. Infinite possibilities there. Fujin's disposition, Raijin getting his tongue stuck to a frozen pole, the heater breaking in the winter (and SeiFuu action) etc. etc.
RJJJ chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
lol, i think that bee learned it's lesson. seifer giving her that yellow was especially sweet. zell was in the wrong place at the wrong time. XD thanks for doing the words! and raijin, he'd better start carrying a fire extinguisher with him. :D

throwing out a few:

cuisine

fight

endless

hair dye

makeup
Joe chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I liked the band-aid. Meow.

Also, I can think of what Fujin would say to the boy on "Illogical". Probably something like "LESBIAN."
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Really awesome update! I liked them all especially the ballon and dare one. Aw, Seifer got her a ballon after she kicked the crap out of that bee lol. Also the line ' no one dared to be daring' was awesome and the Elite one too XD. Heck, they were all great! Keep it up and looking forward to more!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Great job. Let's see if i can help with a few words: Care, gawk, mine.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
lol that was fun.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
great job with these. Especially RAGE!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
wonderful job on this set :) Poor Fujin getting ice creamed! and poor Seifer for facing her wrath!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Great job. And lol poor Shiva being used as fridge replacement. that an the deleted picture were the best.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
The image of Fujin playing with a cat is adorable and her calling the monkey Squall was hilarious.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I like these. Ranging from funny to sweet :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Fun words!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
I have a few words I'd like to request.

Waffles, Traffic, rubber duck, trainwreck.
RJJJ chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
i knew you could zell! XD thanks for doing the request!

oh! just throwing a few more at ya :D

mad

music

brush

cable

book

games

can't wait for the update!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »