Reviews for A Few Words
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Yayz for the updates MikariStar! Loved them! The humorous ones are the best! The Hammer one had me dying, 'sorry Raijin' lol. Sorry it took me a while to read and review your stories ). Okay off to the next chapter!
Lonely Citadel chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I also like "Bandaid", "Futile", and "Hammer". "Coat" was especially sweet.
Lonely Citadel chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Hey, MikariStar! I love it! I like the way that you portrayed Fujun in a different light than all other stories. My favorite word was "No" for the Selphie/Irvine-ness. Oh, in word 22, "Voice" you put Fijun instead of Fujin. But, this really gives us insight(even if it's fictional) into Fujin's maze of a mind. Even I don't entirely get it. But, I can love it.
sissyHIYAH chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I LOVED the 'Justice' entry. Your best one so far, and that, my dear author, is saying something.

I was so glad to receive your message and see that you had decided to continue these mini-drabbles. And now that I have read to the end and I see that 'to be continued' line, I know that I have something to look forward to. Keep going. I love what you are doing with Fujin (who, like Xu, is WAY under-represented in fanfics) and her relationship with the posse.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
End? End? I hope not because this is very enjoyable to read. I loved all of them but my fave is 25 and 22. They were all awesome though. Keep up the good work! More? Pretty please?
Aurenare chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Well, as a spanish speaker (it is my first language) I must complain about that last remark you've done.

"Ñoño" doesn't mean "spoiled". Spoiled means "malcríado" or "engreído" in spanish. The meaning of ñoño according to the DRAE (Royal Dictionary of the Spanish Academy) is "Dicho de una persona: Sumamente apocada y de corto ingenio." That would be "Told about a person: extremely timid and with short talent". The correct meaning of ñoño would be "whiny person", "dull" or even "prudish". Check it out on .

Despite that, the fic was pretty cool, I really liked the 25, made me laugh a lot.
sissyHIYAH chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Number 19 was good. Like really, really, really, really ridiculously good. (and I hope that you've seen Zoolander, or I'll just look like an idiot)

I think that you have summed up the essence of the Posse. Nobody knows why they are loyal to Seifer, but they are, and he is the entire world to them. (And they are to him as well. I seem to remember Seifer being VERY upset after Fujin gave him that speech about following Squall)

As far as your question..."End?"

All I can say is that if you value the sanity of some silly chick on a computer, you will write at least a few more.

Oh! I have another request! Since there are so many Quistis/Seifer fics and it is such a huge pairing, would you consider writing one or two of these from Fujin's perspective? I would love to see how you deal with the Posse and the presence of the Instructor.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Oh! These are all so awesome! I like how its centered around Fujin. Excellent job and I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Awesome first chapter! I especially liked that last one and the bee one lol oh and the eye one. Okay so they were all really good. Next chapter!
sissyHIYAH chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
As you noted, Fujin is indeed a woman of few words. I like the format for this fic. The short passages seem to be perfect for someone of so few, yet still powerful words. Succinct and effective. I'm eager to read the rest. Update soon!
Rei Mumei chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Very good work MikariStar, hope to see more.

Rei Mumei

The Nameless Actor
Rei Mumei chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Not bad, not bad at all.

Rei Mumei