Reviews for Priest's Sins
Yano's Pen chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice. I love that!
Ghislainne chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I absolutely loved this piece. Unfortunately I am so tired I couldn't give you a review like I normally do, but please know that I loved it. Especially the last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
c': That was fucking beautiful and so real! I could imagine it happening. And oh dear. You've got magical powers or something! That was so amazing. I loved every syllable. c': It was such good research. I'm writing one of my own or well really just a scene for a KazuHidan and I wasn't so sure on how to write it. That and I was in the mood for a good story. But a word of advice. You shouldn't be afraid to put it into your fic if it pertains to the story. Like I usually don't like it, but in a story where it's needed or helpful I do. It's not you putting your opinion on religion in it more so you applying it to the story to make it more believable so next time don't be so timid with it. I actually found it to be very interesting. And because Hidan can be qualified as a priest of his religion it's perfectly acceptable to include religion related things in the story actually it improves it overall. So never ever refrain from adding anything that could be interesting or helpful such as the religion bits. I love this story. The building of the relationship was beautiful and timeless. Like reading a romance novel. And I love romance novels! :3
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Dredonis chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
whoa...*nose bleed*
24neor chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loveeee it! X3 So good~!
Akari's Blood chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved it! This is going to be the only thing in my head for a while... and it may just be me, since I have Catholic relatives, but that's the only thing I thought of when I read the last line: I never knew Itachi was Catholic. then, I felt like an idiot. but I absolutely love the story. Thank you!
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was really funny.I really liked God for sugar 're right, there ain't many HaidanXItachi .
Shi-Toyu chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
DAMN! That was nice! I really enjoyed it! I like the blood on Hidan's cock. Very nice touch!
Ike Reibun chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hot hot that was great
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I agree that there needs to be more HidaIta! I love this pairing~! w Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed reading it. I like how you took time to make their relationship build up before they finally did it. My favourite part was when they were feeding each other chocolates. So cute~ 3
LominiqueAikou chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Omg! its so dirty i fucking love it! ;)
LifeinClover chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
*Froths at the mouth.*
itachiswife chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
omg that was so hot o/o

and love it they were friends,the best story ive ever read of them and their my faves 3
ObsidianHeartX chapter 1 . 10/1/2009

. .

that was fucking...-drol-

hahaha. wow. im speechless that was fucking the best. :)