Reviews for From Dusk 'til Dawn
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Reading this brought a huge obnoxious grin to my face... Very amusing and well written. A good job at capturing one of my personal favorite teams.
Vernon Hediger chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
*blocks all the exits and helps her beat them up*

by the way, it's Jirobo, not Jiroubou
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
*laughs* Oh, wow, this one was funny!

Just the imagery of Tayuya in make-up like that had me laughing, and the notes they were tossing, like they were in school...
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. xD After all, they're all just kids.

Gr, Kabuto, can't stand the guy! Orochimaru asking her to spare the prettiest boys? Hahahahaha, hilarious! And I usually don't like comments that imply he's gay! But, absolutely genius! LOL!
Psycho-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very well written! I enjoyed the chance to get to know the Sound Four (Five) in a bit more personable way. By that I also mean that you did an excellent job capturing each of their personalities. Keep writing, I look forward to more great caliber stories from you!
Muria chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
The character dynamics are fascinating to read. I love what you've done with these characters!
Razell chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw, she knows she loves Kidoumaru! Of course, considering how vicious and spiteful Tayuya is, that might be a bad thing for him! Great story, funny, but in keeping with characters. I really like the Oto-Nin, especially Kido, so it's good to read a story that humanizes them some. The last bit, with Kidoumaru laughing, was great.

Sakon and Ukon are creepy, even for Oto-Nin, but nothing as truly awful as Kabuto or Orochimaru. I like your portrayal of 'His High and Mightiness', sounds just like the little snake.

So, Orochimaru wants the pretty boys for himself, why am I not surprised?

Anyways, great story!
Olivia R. Emmott chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Cute :D Pity no one reviewed though... ha ha, at least i get to be first reviewer! XD