Reviews for The Lady of Zero: The Side Stories
Knight of Two chapter 10 . 1/10
I just love this story. And the whole 'Lady of Zero.'
The chapter are so good, I want to read more. More chapters. :D
I have a request: Maybe you know the picture dramas? The picture Drama of R2, 12.59? You can write this scene with Amaya. Or another Idea, Amaya's relationship with Xingke. Those are my requests. (If one of these is okay, I would be totally satisfied :D)
PS: Sorry for my bad english.
syahiraai chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I like this chapter! Another debate...! Eerr... Argument...! Whateva! Love it!
Bre CC chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
i loved this chapter this is the best one
Yeah chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
The back story of Li Xinki and Amaya GOSH!
DarkTsuki0 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
I so nice to know that you are doing good, and like always i loved your new chapter. Also what I'm looking forward on the next chapter of the side story is the day Xing-Ke and Amaya meet. Please take care, I'm sure everybody will wait patiently for your next upcoming update on your stories. :)
thearistocrat chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
So nice to read this again. I'll have to reread the original. I really loved the two of them together.

Congratulations on your amazing achievements! I'm so happy for you! Im glad you found time to write this despite how busy you may be. And I hope to read more soon!
ToonyTwilight chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
This update was worth the wait. It's such a joy to see you working hard, thank you!
Shifuni chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
update please! ..and i vote for number 1 ]]
Kiba chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
1! Lol Its been Years... I dont expect it To be up soon... xD
kiss2lips chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I go for Amaya's First kill! OMG! Cute stories! Definately one of my faves! :)) hihihi Oh... Request? Xingke and Amaya's relationship before, what he saw in Amaya and all those blabber! :)) hahahaha love you and your works!
TQ57 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
My vote goes to choice number 3.

The story's character development is very well done, abet in exchange for a slightly misleading plot that seems to jump all over your universe's time table. Oh wait, check what I just said. Although this is technically supposed to be one collection of side-stories with no attempt at actual progression chronologically wise, it's still a bit disappointing for me. Alas, I can't help being an alternate storyline/season 3 freak.
finegirlish chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
hey, i'm thinking that you should make a chapter on suzaku and dimitri becoming friends. like what dimitri did to be close to suzaku... :)
ShadowGOUF chapter 7 . 2/20/2010