Reviews for Lucky Charms
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
"So my little buddy's with Gibbs tonight huh?" Tony asked, taking a swig of his green tinted beer. "That has gotta be loads of fun for the both of them." He added jokingly. "Bite your tongue Tony! Sean loves hanging out with his Grandpa!" Abby proclaimed. Ziva gave an agreeing nod, "You should have seen his face light up when he heard that you all were in need of a babysitter and Sean seemed quite happy as well." The group couldn't help but chuckle at that. "I so need to find a way to sneak some kind of recording device in with him…" Abby told them. McGee gave her an odd look. "I think he'd notice that Abs." "Well duh McGee, that's why I said I still had to find a way… but can you imagine Gibbs crawling around on the floor chasing after him, or building a fort out of pillows and blankets, playing with those little army men, and I'm sure he's already teaching him how to sand the boat…" The women shared an awe." - AW!
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, the ending was adorable. Great fic.

Lady aracne chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love it, so cute, please more?
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
HAHA I had the perfect shirt on for St Patty's day. I had green earings green necklace, A green shirt that said KISS ME IM IRSIH! LOL its true I am Irish.
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
squee! This is definitely going into my faves!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Yet another adorable installment of your McAbby series! I love all your McAbby oneshots.
Special Agent Brickles chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I liked it! of course!

whts gonna happen you kind left off on a cliff hangerish thingy!
dkscully1121 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
SO SWEET! I love it! Grandpa Gibbs is so cute and you know that is what he would be like with a little one.

I love McAbby and the father/daughter relationship between Abby and Gibbs. The only thing missing is a little Tiva...

I would love to see more in this series!