Reviews for The heart of an alien
Tee-Cup chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I really like this so far and I found it very helpful as I've been planning a Klaatu/OC story for a while... So thank you. I really like the story and I hope it progresses well, I look forward to reading more. Well Done :-) x
AngelVanilla3 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Well, I definitely like how they met. I liked the paragraph where you went into more detail about the aroma. I definitely like the Mellony character. I can relate to her. That's good. I would like to encourage you to add more detail into your story. Like the first paragraph of chapter two. It's a very interesting plot. Promise me you'll finish. I hate unfinished stories! - Keep going. For your first, it's very good. My first was much worse. Trust me. And remember not to immediately dive into an intimate relationship between the two. It's good so far.
dirty-icing chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
this story is so cool. please update soon
RobynZari chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Hey, you're pretty good for a writer who's just now starting! :)

There are some grammar mistakes here and there, you might want to have someone proof-read it for you before you post it.

Like, in the first chapter, "edicit" is really "etiquette", but you got pretty close with the pronounciation.

And yea, I have to agree with Mellony, Klaatu is pretty easy on the eyes, haha!

Good job so far. I'm going to be waiting a bit for the next chapters...heehee!
Silvara chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
If it's your first story, then I thank you for your efforts. I think the writing is not bad. Some of Klaatu's answere neither.

One thing I enjoyed : "Then perhaps the both of us still have much to learn about proper edicit." Anyway, don't pay attention to flames. They're not worth it.

Ok. Good luck - but most of all, good work
TheSilverChair1989 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Great...another *fangurl* (isn't that spelled girl?) is trying her hand at a fluffy romance only to fullfill her own fantasies in fanfic...yes, it's going to be Sueish no matter how hard you try.

Seriously, if this is your first piece, I encourage you, but I don't think it's something I will follow:(
J u s t . E s c a p e chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
It's coming along well. The way you described her wasn't Sueish, and the fact that she has flaws makes her seem real.

Now for my suggestions (if you want to use them):

I'd put a bit more detail. As the story progresses,

try building on Mellony's character, but at the same

time, don't forget to build on Klaatu-

Whiskers reminds me of a cat or two (maybe four) I would know :)
Sarah Reese chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
hello

i love you idea is just what i was looking for to be honest i wantede to read something romantic without helen for once and now im curious about your fic i hope you make the next chapter pretty soon and i also could read that you like keanu as much as me and is so cool to find someone who feels like that as well cause in my country is not easy to find someone who likes keanu

well i hope to read you very soon
Gene.Marie85 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hmm...interesting.

I'll keep reading, although I don't like OCs but what the heck?

This should be something different.
J u s t . E s c a p e chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Um...Sounds like it could prove interesting...I never thought much of a Klaatu/oc.

You know, I could beta-read it if you like:)