Reviews for Unrequited
An Author's Pen chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I like this story a lot. Will Tom ever use legilimancy on Dumbledore? Keep writing, please.
Saij Emrys chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
LOVE IT! Any plans for updating soon? Pretty please? I'm saving this to my favorites and can't wait to see how Dumbledore's and Tom's "relationship" progress. Well done!
XxblondehermionexX chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
This is great. You've given both Dumbledore and Voldemort depth of character. I hope this isn't abandoned.
Polar Deer chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Great story, engaging and very plausible. The reveal of Dumbledore's relationship with Grindelwald and his sexuality had some serious implications regarding Dumbledore and Tom; it's nice to see someone has the sense to point that out when the author doesn't.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow. This is really good so far. You're a great writer. :)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
I'm so glad you updated the story. I've missed it.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Chilling, indeed. As is the odd chemistry between Tom and Albus. And dang if you didnt' capture Minerva's spirit as a youth perfectly. Loved her here, and I could see her clear as crystal. Slughorn the same-what I wouldn't give to see you try your hand at a Teacher's Lounge set of stories, all dealing with Hogwarts faculty throughout the years! You really do write hefty intellect and pomposity well-that's totally supposed to be a compliment.

Your Albus and Tom are very intriguing. Off to read more.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Excellent chapter. You really do Tom very well. He's creepily fascinating. You characterization of Slughorn as a jealous bitch is masterful.
RavenclawRebel chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
This was a great chapter! Sorry my reviews are really generic.. I've just been drained these past couple of weeks... :)
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I dig this. Really, I do. It feels like you've given Dumbledore an awakening of sorts through his young pupil/protegee . . . that he's sort of been in a magical stupor or whatnot for awhile, and Tom's inquiries are giving him a chance to interact with a "worthy" wizard, one who's intellect and curiosity could be developed by AD's own hand, and not let it get out of control *coughLikeGellertcoughcough*.

Er . . . I hope that's what you're going for. It certainly felt like it to me.

Sara, don't you think that this is beyond the characterizations. This isn't. I think it really fits in with what JKR told us about these characters, extrapolation aside.

Great job!
Sel chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I'm quite intrigued with this. I like the cat and mouse relationship between Albus and Tom, but who is the cat and who is the mouse? I bet both of them would guess wrong.
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Ah! Another wonderful and yet creepy chapter in your fascinating tale. Your characterizations are truly outstanding. I haven’t read many fics where the author tries to characterize Voldemort, as Rowling didn’t either. Tom Riddle sparks my interest though and I’m thoroughly into your portrayal here.

I’ve read a fair few stories where Dumbledore plays a big role and my favorite’s are the ones that show the complexity of his character and magic.

I’m am thrilled with this tale so far. I don’t think there is a misstep anywhere. It’s a totally fascinating and engrossing read. Also, it could be a canon “missing moment” so far …..
Rita Arabella Black chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Excellent story. Here I am feeling trite trying to come up with the right superlatives. I cannot wait to read more.

Love,

Rita
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is a great idea! I loved this!
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Nicely done. You've handled Tom's eagerness - which he's trying to hide - very well. And Albus' isentification with him is very believable. Looking forward to more.