Reviews for The Red Light District
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
i would really like you to add a new chapter
AW27 chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Still Following!
Misses Tsundere chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Heey this story was awesome *.*
I know that you probably won't continue after 3 years, but... It was a very good story.
Only thing: you sometimes don't use the apostrophe r
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Where's the new chapter soon? Plssss update!
kandasbutt chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Please update soon! I absolutely love your story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I'm still following this story!
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
I really like this story so please continue updating :)
marwamarwa chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
I would definitely like to see this story continued, but as it hasn't been updated in two years, I guess it won't be...?

It was a very interesting story though. -
YumiKiryu chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Please do continue because I want to know what the picture is even though I have a guess ;) Also I want to know if Lelouch and Suzaku get together and have sweet man smex :3 3
julyannoe chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Um, if you're still interested in continuing this story, I really wouldn't mind. I mean I hate leaving a story unfinished, I always want that sense of closure, plus, it was a very good story, one of the few I really enjoyed, so...

Could you please finish it?
PWNsomeness chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
I'm still following the story. :)
Reidluver chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Well, I'm still following it. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Reidluver chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Oh gosh! This is just too sad! I just knew Schneizel was doing that to Lelouch! :( And now Gino is taken, and those men probably raped Anya-this is so sad! ;A; But I must read more!
Reidluver chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Wow, normally when I'm so entranced in a story I can't stop until the end to review, but I've got to say that I'm quite impressed with how you're handling this story so far, and I'm just dying to hear what's happened to poor Lelouch. :( And looks like Nunnally is going to play a part in the story like I thought-you've gotten me hooked! I really like how you have Suzaku amazed that Gino and Lelouch can still act normal and come to the realization that they have to have someone to smile for. I can't wait to read more!
Dimlit Pale Blue chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
I'm one of your recent followers, so fortunately I don't really have the misfortune of waiting as the old ones. Even though I have just read it, I think it is good, especially in the part when Suzaku realizes his feeling to Lelouch. I know it is rude of me to request the story to be continued regarding your busy schedule, but please continue writing. If you plan to stop writing fanfiction at all, at least please finish all of your stories that have been written and posted. In this way, you can show others that you are a capable and responsible writer. So, please continue your hard work as in the past. Hope you have a good day.