Reviews for Surprise
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/14
Ha! Unusual, but brilliant!
size 1638 chapter 1 . 5/11
Mrs Norris,s funeral will take place on 31st October 2015 and at the funeral will be Lord David Kiving Baroness Alicia Makinson Count Wayne Rose King Alan Turner Princess Dora the Explorer Queen Strawberry Shortcake and Prince Frank Lampard .
nina-hany chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
this is soooo adorable can you make another one shot or so
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I never would have thought of the Croonshanks/Norris pairing! Adorable! :D ~Forte
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
i've yet to stop laughing over this! could you write something about Crookshanks and Professor McGonagall (in her cat form of course)
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was kinda nervous about reading this one, but finally did, lol. Have I mentioned that my roommate and I love your avatar? :D
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies laughing*
Lady Vyxen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is definately my favorite story from all of yours :) I love Severus Snape of course, but this story is so funny and warm and I just love it the most.

I love Filch's sayings here and I think that you've managed to capture the true him in this short piece of work. I myself love cats [have two :D] and it's great to read something about Mrs. Norris, which is a cat :)
Patches 2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really like this story. It is really cute. I love the fact that Filch is thrilled to be granfather to a batch of kittens. Thank you so much for the fun! pms
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw, how sweet. And I do like the metaphors.
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
RTFLOL! XD

Isn't kitty love grand?
snowtigress-27 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hee-hee! This was so funny! I loved it! It was certainly not expecting this but... ha-ha I like it! So do we get to see the wedding of the century? :-)

Great work, as usual!
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Heheh...Crookshanks and Mrs. Norris. Inspired!
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hey!

Very funny story. Filch as a grandfather, I could never see this day coming. xD

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Will He Spoil Them i Wonder...? Lol. I Can Just Picture Him Walking Around With Two Kittens Per Pocket. WHat I Sight.

YYWKMN.