Reviews for Past the Edge of Dreaming
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Well, that was terribly creepy. And in a good way. I really feel for Malcolm there, not being able to separate how the thing felt from himself and worrying that he might still want what the thing wanted. Good job.
Rowvle chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Beautiful end to a great story :D

So glad that everything turned out alright in the endad none of them died :P

Beautifully written and thought provoking :P
Rowvle chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I hope Trip can bring Mal back, Mal is my favorite !

Ahhhh, I don't know what's happening, and it's almost over !

I'll have to read the end to find out :P
Rowvle chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Please tell me that was set to stun !

I hate the evil creature inside Mal, I hope they find a way to get Mal back.

I love how this story is written, it is like an episode of Enterprise, I can just picture the episode in my mind :D
Rowvle chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Gahh !

I wonder what's taken him over? Suliban, they can stretch XD

Ahhh, he shot Trip !

Must read the next chapter !
Rowvle chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Loved this chapter !

I like how you refer to the other Malcolm as 'the man on the bed'.

The end, such a cliffy !

Definately reading the next chapter :D
Rowvle chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved the description of what Mal thought in the seizures, like al he couldthink of was water and blue :P

Ahh ! I hope he's not dead, I'll have to read the next chapter to find out !
Veronica M chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
This one is the best fan fic. that I've read so far! good plot! 3 it!
Romanse chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
This story was oustanding!

It was a masterful blending of character interaction with h/c, angst, and horror elements. I've not read Rob's book, but I think it's fabulous to be able to take inspiration from a source and create something enjoyable for fans. That particular story was so well-suited to STE and you skillfully wove the tale into something exciting.

I couldn't wait to read the next chapters to see what would happen next and just how Trip was going to get Malcolm back.

This was a very satisfying read and left me feeling like I had read a complete story were everything that needed to happen, did.

Thank you for another great addition to the STE fandom.
Romanse chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
WOW! This is some chapter! Way to kick off a story - lots of H/C, a huge mystery as to what's happening. What's a reader to do, but immediantly devour the next chapter!

I really enjoyed the way in which you crafted Malcolm's seizures and waking moments. For the reader, it too felt like going in and out with Malcolm. Experiencing the sensation of not really knowing what was going on was brilliantly done!
fififolle chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Oh! That was quite heart-breaking, poor Malcolm. It's going to take time for him to live with those feelings! I didn't expect such a punchy last chapter! *flail*

A great, great story, I really enjoyed it, thank you :)
volley chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Wow, what a powerful ending chapter. A bit chilling; well, more than a bit, actually.

At first I thought Malcolm didn't want to talk to Trip because of what Trip had done to him! I should have known better, *rolls eyes*, and I'm the one always writing Malcolm and his pangs of conscience, LOL!

You described Malcolm's confusion very aptly. And the idea that he may have absorbed, sort of, the alien taste for killing... that's really quite disquieting.

A wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it!
Serit chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Don't end it that way! Have Trip make Malcolm feel less angsty about the whole thing! Our guys shouldn't be all angsty and upset and lonely!

On the whole, the story was rather gut-wrenching-and heart-wrenching-until Ch.5, but I would loove an epilogue where Malcolm can get over the experience, with Trip's help, of course.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
That was a wonderful story! I'm glad that Malcolm and Trip are going to be okay, because they have each other. :D Great job!

Emma
Deedaladee chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
This whole story was so in character,it was just wonderful. Thanks,for the twists and turns. But, it isn't REALLY over with yet, is it?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »