Reviews for Ducklings
Kilmeny17 chapter 9 . 20h ago
Auuughhhhhhhhhhhh please update...it's so hard to find good ncis fanfics and yours is one!
Maunzeli chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Interesting. Please finish it.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
This story really should have more reviews...
Obsessed14 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Good Story. I Really Like It And Your Writing Style. Keep Writing (:
UMWindEnsemble12 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Montag Blast definite allusion to Ray Bradbury's classic novel Fahrenheit 451.

Execllent story you have going on here, I really like Robin. I hope that we can see more of her interaction with Ducky in future chapters?
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
oh awesome so far :D cant wait for more
Dots chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
I'm currently too lazy to log in, but not exactly anonymous. ;)

Been a while since I seen dis! Alas, perhaps I will have time for editing again soon. One can always hope, right? Good as always!

-Your Beta Buddy.

(is that name CHEESY enough for ya? XD)
Dots the one and only chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
It's been so long since I've read this, and it makes me laugh all over again. Brilliance, still! :D Can't wait to see what ya crank out next!

-Dots
violinmemories chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I love this story...my mom's family came over to Canada from Scotland (Isle of Skye), she has been to Orkney Islands too a few years ago too.

Thanks for writing the story!
debook210 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
tee hee this was nicely done..loved the last scene with tony/ziva and robin..loved the interplay...can't wait to see what comes next!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Great and interesting chapter, can't wait to read more. And thanks for pointing out that Germans are not all Nazis, I'm German and too many times people assume that I can't be friends with a Jewish person, etc.
Jade chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
This is really good, its like the 4th one i've read on NCIS so far and i think i like it the best. You seem to capture Tony and Ziva better then most.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Love this chapter, especially Ziva, she's my favorite character and Robin seems interesting too.
babygurl1944 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great start to the story and can't wait for more to come.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is random, but isn't it weird how the word 'terse' sounds like something that would mean like, "rough" or something, when it actually means "smooth" or "even" or whatever? I mean, you say it in your head and imagine having to grit your teeth just to get the word out. I do, anyway. XD I'm such a weirdo sometimes.

I'll get to BETAing your chaps as soon as I pick out "five, small photographs of main attractions in San Antonio" to print later. lolz, my spanish teacher... stupid brochure... At least I'm not a sophomore - KCEs on the morrow. XD

-Dots