Reviews for Here's the Deal
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
How is it that all your stories are so fantastically GOOD? This was amazing (I've probably said that a dozen times now). OK, it was spectacular. And made me want to cry.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow. This is truly awesome. I loved it.
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Goodness girl… that was beautiful. I really can’t even express what I want to say. I was just about in tears reading this. I know I’m a big sap but you also have a way of pulling us in and making us feel the story. Sam just seemed so hopeless and lost and bitter that he never can seem to do the right thing. It broke my heart. You left me feeling a lot better at the end when you reminded him he had Dean and Dean loves him no matter what. Thanks for sharing.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Love, love, love, love this story. That last line...and the whole reaper conversation...and the way Sam hates it when Dean cries...just all of it. You're a newly discovered pleasure for me, m'dear, and I just wanted you to know that I think your writing is fantastic. Looking forward to reading the WIP you have going, and I loved your other finished SN fics, too. :)
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I loved this! Unconditional brotherly love for a change, it's such a welcome relief, and this was very well conceived and delivered. Thank you.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
AW this is brilliant! :)

lovey...such a sweet and brotherly loving fic!

you wrote this beautifully, incredable detail! xx

pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
literary ambrosia. honestly, what a great job! the way you tied in the grace thing?

and the visuals? the dialogue? wow, everything was just awesome. thank you for this feast. :)
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was stunning. I don't have the words to accurately tell you how much I loved this.

Keep writing, this was awesome! :)
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great story! :)
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow. What an interesting concept. I loved that! Sam having something to learn, a Reaper trying to teach him, and Dean chasing them down to get him back. Great story! And a happy ending. :D Gotta love those. ;)