Reviews for Kenshin in Kyoto
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
funny little scribble, thanks )
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! Keep it up (while I go stalk your profile in the meantime)!
Rei Masako chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ROFL

A very funny scene, especially with the last lines with Saitou. I really like your work.
Sand Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
what can i say, excellent story, hilarious and a good read, like all your rurouni kenshin stories that i have read.

good work.
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very cute.
Pairou chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This made my day. :]
silverfox588 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was hilarious. You should add another chapter.
amamiya chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Cute! Funny! Sure made me laugh. I love those really buff but insecure anime guys who clearly have 'issues'. Thanks for sharing.
nannon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
lol. cute.
Miss Rock chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh very good. Now I can see Saito and Kenshin have a spur of the moment sparring session all over the market place. Aoshi coming to watch and the Oniwaban(sp?) network spreads the news to Misao who blabs to Kaoru who brings little Kenji to watch Daddy in action causing who knows what mayhem later when he tries to imitate what he saw. Plus all the other witnesses who gather to watch this incredible display between the Imperialist and the Shinsengumi so many years after the Revolution. I would love to listen to what they had to say about this days and years later. All because one idiot had to faint. Poor Kenshin.

I vote for the MK/Lupin I crossover, just don't make Kaito promiscus like Lupin, then I won't like Kaito as well. I like him a lot because he is faithful to Aoko even if she does not understand him.
miniwoo chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
funny!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very cute and funny. No wonder Kenshin doesn't want to go to Kyoto. The only thing worse now is his master could also show up.
Stefni chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Poor Kenshin, he should have stayed away from Kyoto. That was funny, thanks for the laugh.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
snickers evilly
mountainelements chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
It's funny. I wish I could remember more of who the characters in Rurouni Kenshin are. I've read the series, but I always have trouble remembering the characters who aren't the main characters.