Reviews for Entangled Web
Shubhs chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
Thanks a lot for the fast update!Btw the chappy was pretty thrilling!*shiver* I just can't wait to find out what happens next!My summer holidays have also started today so YAY for me and BOO for anyone whose hols haven't started yet! Mwahahhahahahahhahahahahahah! XD XD XD XD XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XO XO :P ;P LOL! :)
Shubhs chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
I LOVED both the chapters!Btw thanks for the regular update!I REALLY appreciate it!XD XP :)
Shubhs chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
I LOVE YOU!YAY!You finally updated and that is why I love you! Please try to keep on updating regularly but don't forget When A Caged Bird Flies Free!These 2 are my fav fanfics out of all your stories!Anyways 2 more fanfics and you will reach 20!You must be really excited!
Shubhs chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
*sharp intake of breath* Dude you're seriously gonna have to start writing longer chapters!You have left hanging on a really really big cliffhanger!:)
yukimi sama chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
...then there was suspence...oh!

lol well miss tochy, sheesh, sheesh, calm down it was only a question...by the way, GREAT HOBBY! and the fact that u can balance al that stuff...i think someone has earned ANOTHER SONG!...

i love the fact that this chap was more mello, but then rose suspenceful at the end. AWSOME! well, hope ur making straight A'S U SMART person u!

...well...oh! ill write u ur first lines of ur new song thatll make others stare in ur awsomene...no no no! BATHE IN ..ha...yeah, ill post it 2 u 2omorrow.

Shubhs chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Its quite sad to know that you won't be able to update as regularly as you have been doing up until now...:( Anyways the chapter was rreeaaly good!I KNOW that I am gonna love how the story's gonna progress from here!:)
yukimi sama chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
wel...not 4ever..just until we die...or u...but if i die b 4 u, than it wont make sence-ANYWAYS!

kooli mc' KOOL! great chapter!

...um...OH! and your welcome 4 the whole making u feel Really happy thing!

and dude! like, wen do u have the time to write al this. i know ur 20, but rnt u in college?

...sorry...noisy.

but talk 2 u soon.

Shubhs chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Ooh!Cliffhanger!And you're welcome once again though you needn't keep on thanking me!That is one heck of a story you've got here dude so you better keep it up!Btw guess what?I got the highest marks in the essay that we had to write in class and the 4th highest in the english language paper!I lost the 1st position by 4 MARKS!:( I know that I am talking like a nerd but marks really matter in India...I was thinking about uploading it on fanfiction but its got nothing to do with anime or anything like that..Its about the change that Kolkata(a city) goes through during the pujas(festival)...lol!:)
yukimi sama chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
BLAH! DONT STOP!

i was so into that...and NO I DID NOT CRY!...so anyways, keep updating, and dude, just 4 the record...ur mind is AWSOME!

ha!lol!

~bye!~
yukimi sama chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
oh!oh!oh!..im back!

so anyways, i think i can say that im in love with your stories now. i mean...just the first chapter, and its funny, and more...idk, there is something about it,...like mature, or um orginized?...but really though, im still reading...

AWSOME PERSON!

Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
O!Major cliffhanger!Can't wait to find out what happens next y'know? Anyways,thanks for the quick update!Hope you update again tomorrow!Btw would you like to be my friend?Tomorrow is the day that I am going to be shown my answer scripts for the annual term...Am feeling VERY nervous!:( The chapter was good as always!:) I know that I am very sweet for having recommended your story to other authors! lol! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Naruto-fan-Okami-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Well, it's very different to say the least from what I normally read and do. Your main reviewer Shubhs suggested I read it.

All I can really say, based off what I've heard is don't give up hope on your story. I think if you persist it'll pay off.

I'm a fan of both the shows Naruto and Bleach. I've never really considered a cross-over, so I give you some points for that. You're the first cross-over story I've read.

I'm not exactly comfortable with the Sasuke/Rukia pairing, but that's because I'm a very grounded Naruto-pairings believer. You're the writer, so I say do what you want.

Good luck with the rest of your story!
Xmarksthespot chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and I found your story really well written. I giggled at the thought of Neji, Gaara and Sasuke being friends..those guys can barely speak properly. :D

AWESOME WORK ;)
Shubhs chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Yo there dude!Shubhs here...I think you should continue with the story...The chapter is really good!DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES feel discouraged!Depending on the amount of alerts you are getting, threaten the dudes who are not reviewing your chapter, that you won't update until you reach a certain number of reviews...Or maybe you can say that you will send the next chapter only to the people who review!*wink* *wink* lol!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Shubhs chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
No suggestions dude!Sorry that nobody else is reviewing even though your story is so much better than some of the fanfics I have read...The chapter was good and the update was good!*smiles dazzlingly* I might suggest this story to some other authors y'know!:)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »