Reviews for All The Same
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was awesome.
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
hahaha aww that's sweet ) she'll always be his last love xD anyways keep up the good efforts ) good luckies in your future stories!
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
ohhh. dirty. :)
Fatal Mars chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I had no idea how to navigate the website. Sorry I am slow I need further instructions. I loved this story though I love the vizards especially this pairing. I think the only way they would have got together is if they are drunk so superb job for that!
raineynight chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Yay! Voting for you now! . Thanks for writing an amazing story! This pairing is so awesome, and it's even better when the author that writes the story has as much talent as you do! I wish that there was a sequel, but even this as a one-shot love. :)
lil'star chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Omigosh congrats on your nomination!

I voted for other of your stories (i have my faves) but I really did love this one! Wish I could have voted for more than three!

Congrats again, you really deserve all those and more!
Dante 101 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Is this compitition even real or is this something you made up for attention?
CalypsoHatesEveryone chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Funny.
Vershaa chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aww Shinji can be soo sweet :)

I didnt get the ending tho :S

Did she men save ur strength he isnt coming?
Avelera chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I fangirled so much for this story. Its a really good take on a hook up between Shinji/Hiyori and Kensei/Mashiro, I had an easy time imagining and what I imagined was pretty hot _~ I like that you addressed Hachi's absence at the end. And I know it wasn't intended this way, but I totally interpreted the last line between Rose and Love as slash.
CooWings chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Very interesting, and fun. I enjoyed it. This was very well written. Please keep writing. :)
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was possibly one of the best stories I've ever read! Very, very nicely done! It was funny, got them completely in character and was sexy, without being lewd! Major, major props!
leeteuk chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow, now THAT was a hot make out session. I liked it 8D but of course, it was also sweet - Hiyori being Shinji's 'last love' is just so adorable! You're a wonderful author.

Thanks for writing. (: x
stundenglas chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw 3

Right now, I'm unable to describe my thoughts. It's just so adorable
xxKasuRukiC chapter 1 . 7/18/2009