Reviews for Stranger In The Lake
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oooh Harry's got himself a boyfriend. XD Cute! At least with Abe there won't be any misunderstandings since he can essentially read minds. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
would like to see more chapters please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
more chapters please
camierose chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
nice
Mirage chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That is ...a really great, bether to say a wow storry! Short and to the point...but sadly again a one- shot(Not that i do not like them anyway). Maybe the next time let him be not so easy to get- or when they had there first time like this let him hunt for that what he want The pairing is great and sadly very rare, there shoud really be more of those two...i hope you write a lot of such storrys with this pairring!
I really love your storrys!
Me chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So Good!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was interesting... AbexHarry eh ;
Hinjintetsusou chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
But I don't want it to be a one-shot! lol Oh how I loved it! great job love
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
you should make a sequel to this oneshot.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Interesting story. XD
forestreject chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Kickass! This is great, wish you'd continue with the story though. Does he get he's wand back, do they find out what he is etc etc.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was awsome! the last part was very hot...is this story going to have anymore chapters?
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love love love it!
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was great. Normally I would say more but I just don't think more is needed.
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
O but i wish there was more *groans from naughty thought of what abe/harry could be doing...-_-' nosebleeds* o you should write another story of this pairing!