Reviews for Chasing The Light
HartleySkarsgard chapter 34 . 6/11
A pretty dark, short fanfic but well written. I like the telepath vs telepath aspects, you don't read many stories with that theme.
Skittles8705 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
so i went over to Archive of our own to read the full version of this fic and i loved it! do you ever plan to do a sequel or any future outtakes?! because i'd love to see how that year turns out! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
Good grief, you sure get off on the angst
Tandr23 chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
Pointless with the edits. I like the story, but think you could have edited it to where it still gave some text and not just cut off. Rework the language and make it a story still, not a patchwork of "approved" text.
MiniLover chapter 34 . 5/6/2016
Read this over on your AO3 site and so enjoyed it! Amazingly written in-depth characters as well as an intriguing an original storyline. Wonderfully written!
TLynnson chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
I recently found this story and it was great. The villain was unique and thrilling. Thank you for sharing. It was hard to read the peril Sooric faced but they got their HEA.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/4/2015
Wow! Fantastic story! Thanks for the adventure.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
Wow! Talk about mind games!
Lindaloop chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
Jesus, woman! That cliffhanger was just plain mean!
georgiasuzy chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
What a heartbreaking and captivating story. It was very painful to read how Craig tortured Sookie, and like Eric I wonder if the real Sookie is lost forever. You created a full colored story and thank you for sharing.
ginageasa chapter 34 . 11/5/2013
Wow! What a ride! Unique plotline. Read it in a day!
ginageasa chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
Genius! Although I'd liked to have seen Eric A bit more gleeful, given the rage he should still have carrier for the torture he put Sookie through.
ginageasa chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
What the?
ginageasa chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
About time Eric headed to Norway...
ginageasa chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
I just wanted to come up for air this moment to say that I've been riveted by this plot, and while I would have liked to have seen more action and more thoughts on Craig's escape, I'm especially keen on where Sookie goes from here.
1,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »