Reviews for We're Not the Lucky Ones
vapanalley chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love the sounds. The whole aurora of the story is very Anko-like. Nice character study. Great writing and even though you break a lot grammatic rules, it was worth it.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
hm, interesting little shot, very well done, but your language doesn't fit the rating. Raise the rating or remove the language.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
An interesting piece with two very underutilized characters.
WeaselsintheWalls chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I agree Anko doesn't have enough good fic, and you managed to portray her almost exactly as I imagine her. Thank you for writing this!
2write4life chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It's true Anko doesn't get enough love, and I feared for the worst when I first saw her reappearance in the manga. I really, REALLY hope Kishimoto doesnt' kill her anytime soon, or pair her off with someone unagreeable. Let's face it, Anko/Iruka is popular in my book b/c she's so much like Naruto, who Iruka understands and made a "breakthrough" with. Therefore, shouldn't Anko be with someone who understands her that well. chapter 1 . 3/18/2009

This is really incredible, Anko really doesnt get enough love, and its so beautiful ho you've done, which is kinda weird... Anko and beautiful? apft, well whatever, once again you are truly amazing with what you do with characters.